Bills Pats Replay on NFL Network

The Avenger

In case you missed it or just wanted to see it again, the game will be on tonight at 8. Edited down to 90 minutes.

771964[/snapback]

really pumped you posted this. I don't get bills games as I live in lansing, mi and now I can at least watch some of it.

I have no idea how any football fan can complain about Willis McGahee in this game. It's just beyond me. He had a very good game throughout.

772279[/snapback]

Quoted for truth. And wow, JP sounds cool in the interview things they're showing. And wtf how do they stop the interception return because of a block in the back ?

Another thing to watch is Kyle Williams' deflection of a Brady pass in the 1st Q. May have intercepted it if TWO Patsy linemen weren't holding his arms down. If I see much more of this crap in the upcoming weeks, I'll lose it.

A lot of holding that wasn't mentioned in the other threads can be seen, also.

Caught the 2nd half on the NFL Network. The Pats most likely win anyway, but the officiating was blatantly atrocious. The spot of McGahee's 4th down try and then the spot of Watson/Graham's 3rd down catch by the same ref was consistent if not horrible. Blowing the interception dead after a Bills penalty was also inexcusable. The numerous calls on the Bills and lack of holding calls on the Pats was another head scratcher. I'm not saying the outcome would have been different, but Marv needs to send the League a tape of this crap.

Caught the 2nd half on the NFL Network.  The Pats most likely win anyway, but the officiating was blatantly atrocious.  The spot of McGahee's 4th down try and then the spot of Watson/Graham's 3rd down catch by the same ref was consistent if not horrible.  Blowing the interception dead after a Bills penalty was also inexcusable.  The numerous calls on the Bills and lack of holding calls on the Pats was another head scratcher.  I'm not saying the outcome would have been different, but Marv needs to send the League a tape of this crap.

Sure it would have been different. But for some reason, the Bills have ALWAYS been getting screwed when they play at the Pats, at least since 1998 and the infamous "just give it to 'em" game. It's nauseating.

Sure it would have been different.  But for some reason, the Bills have ALWAYS been getting screwed when they play at the Pats, at least since 1998 and the infamous "just give it to 'em" game.  It's nauseating.

772307[/snapback]

This maybe out there......

but you think the league is still pissed that the Bills just walked off the field in that game.......

or is it just the Brady/REF pre game gang bang??

I also think the call on Royal was worse than that on Clements.

772292[/snapback]

I don't have the advantage of seeing it again, but at the time (and I haven't heard anything since to make me feel different), I was in complete agreement with this...both were bad calls (I would classify the Clements call as "ticky-tacky", especially since his contact was in part the result of the sudden shift in direction of play on the field, becuause of the interception). It seemed to me, on the Royal play, the Pats defender initiated the contact with Royal, with his back...Royal wasn't trying to make contact, it looked to me...

I don't have the advantage of seeing it again, but at the time (and I haven't heard anything since to make me feel different), I was in complete agreement with this...both were bad calls (I would classify the Clements call as "ticky-tacky", especially since his contact was in part the result of the sudden shift in direction of play on the field, becuause of the interception).  It seemed to me, on the Royal play, the Pats defender initiated the contact with Royal, with his back...Royal wasn't trying to make contact, it looked to me...

772329[/snapback]

Royal shoved the guy in the back with all the ferocity of a six year old girl pushing a puppy away from licking her face. But he did shove the guy in the back right in front of the ref. It was ticky tack, for sure, but it was a penalty and the guy probably could have tackled Peerless a yard short of where he went OB without the shove. It had no bearing on the first down but IMO it was a penalty, and very, very stupid on Royal's part.

FWIW I also thought Clements shove was a penalty but ticky-tack. You can't shove guys with two hands in the back. The coaches should have taught these guys that.

In Pop Warner.