Oline seriously upgraded - just now

VABills

Whoa, talk about a change in attitude from the Bills front office after that first game!

We cut the sensitive sounding Robin Meadow to make room for a Dark Lord of the Force!  Creeeeeepy!

771538[/snapback]

Those choke-blocks and bolts of lightning are really going to improve our running game.

Good. I don't know a thing about him, but I'm happy the club is keeping their eyes open.

771585[/snapback]

Oh come on now, can't you come up w/ an original Star Wars reference or allude to how poor our OL has played lately? What's w/ the positive vibe here? Don't you realize where you are?

Oh come on now, can't you come up w/ an original Star Wars reference or allude to how poor our OL has played lately?  What's w/ the positive vibe here?  Don't you realize where you are?

771588[/snapback]

Oh, don't forget insisting he starts at RB ahead of Willis, who hates playing on the Bills so much that he was at the facility on their "off day..." probably learning how to count to 4. <_<

Oh, don't forget insisting he starts at RB ahead of Willis, who hates playing on the Bills so much that he was at the facility on their "off day..." probably learning how to count to 4. <_<

771603[/snapback]

Great. Everyone is working on their day off as an extra effort to get ready for Miami, and Willis is screwing around looking for cookies. I feel much better now.

Great. Everyone is working on their day off as an extra effort to get ready for Miami, and Willis is screwing around looking for cookies. I feel much better now.

771607[/snapback]

Yeah but he only ate 3 cause he thought the Dulfelons game was next Tuesday. <_<

771607[/snapback]

You know, if I've been, er, doing something that gave me the munchies, the last place I'd go for them would be my workplace! Dumb as a rock, that one...

771603[/snapback]

He didnt have much success then, because he only took 3 cookies. Or maybe he took 4, but thought he took only 3. ;)

Bills sign OT Stith to practice squad

2006-09-13 10:35

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -The Bills signed offensive tackle Walter Stith to their practice squad Wednesday.

Stith was released by Cleveland last month after the Browns signed the North Carolina A&T product as an undrafted rookie in May. Listed at 6-foot-9 and 320 pounds, Stith played his first three seasons at Western Michigan.