Tired of lugging your cooler around the lots?

Just Jack

Cruzin Cooler

Cruzin Cooler combines two basic necessities of life, the ability to have cold food or a beverage handy along with the means to get somewhere, without walking. With modern technology, the Cruzin Cooler is light-weight and comes in various sizes and is available in gas and electric models, with a 10 mile range on electric models and 30 miles on the gas models.

more info and pricing at the link above.

That is hysterical.  I want one.

770568[/snapback]

Me too. My friends make fun of me for (among many other reasons) the fact that I have about six or seven different coolers. I can only imagine the reaction if I drove up on this baby. Classic. :D

Cruzin Cooler

Cruzin Cooler  combines two basic necessities of life, the ability to have cold food or a beverage handy along with the means to get somewhere, without walking. With modern technology, the Cruzin Cooler is light-weight and comes in various sizes and is available in gas and electric models, with a 10 mile range on electric models and 30 miles on the gas models.

more info and pricing at the link above.

770506[/snapback]

That is honestly the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

The HP would be used heavily if the cooler was filled with ice and liquid plus a person sitting on top of it.

There is absolutely no clearance underneath it whatsoever. Don't dare drive it on anything except perfectly level pavement.

I would like to buy several of them just to burn them and destroy them.

The HP would be used heavily if the cooler was filled with ice and liquid plus a person sitting on top of it.

There is absolutely no clearance underneath it whatsoever.  Don't dare drive it on anything except perfectly level pavement.

770845[/snapback]

The HP probably got a great work out at the attached conference. Talk about low clearance-- http://www.cruzincooler.com/sturgis/sturgis05.htm (scroll down half way and see how strong the HP is on these babies).