Roll call for the MINNESOTA game....

USMCBillsFan

I was supposed to be going to bike week but my Dad turns 60 October 7th. I blew off bike week and bought 4 tickets to the Minnesota game last night. I'm going to give 2 tickets to my Dad for his birthday via my brother and send him to the game. I'm driving up Saturday and my brother and I are going to stay in Buffalo Saturday night and just walk up on Dad in the stadium Sunday to surprise him. This will be the first time I've seen him since before I left for Iraq. I'm pumped but who's going and where's the tailgate going to be??? :D

I was supposed to be going to bike week but my Dad turns 60 October 7th. I blew off bike week and bought 4 tickets to the Minnesota game last night. I'm going to give 2 tickets to my Dad for his birthday via my brother and send him to the game. I'm driving up Saturday and my brother and I are going to stay in Buffalo Saturday night and just walk up on Dad in the stadium Sunday to surprise him. This will be the first time I've seen him since before I left for Iraq. I'm pumped but who's going and where's the tailgate going to be???  :D

770421[/snapback]

Aaargh! I wish I could go, but I sold my Minny tickets. One of these days, we'll meet up.

Maybe you can make it to Baltimore for the Ravens game.

Oh, yes Sir!!! Bye the way. My tickets are Section 123 I think row 12.... So I guess I'll be a part of the endzone crew for the day!!  :D

770461[/snapback]

very nice.....you guys are right next to us...we are right above the tunnel...so you are a few rows down

That's a good possibility. That's only about a 5 hour drive for me. I could do that in a weekend easy.

770460[/snapback]

Good. I still owe you from your last year, so that'll give me a chance to make good.

Oh, yes Sir!!! Bye the way. My tickets are Section 123 I think row 12.... So I guess I'll be a part of the endzone crew for the day!!  :D

770461[/snapback]

Section 123 Row 12? Wow, that's just one row above me. Damn, I wish I were going to that game now.

Since you'll be there and will be part of the EZC, don't forget to pile on EZC for me.

Good.  I still owe you from your last year, so that'll give me a chance to make good.

Section 123 Row 12?  Wow, that's just one row above me.  Damn, I wish I were going to that game now.

Since you'll be there and will be part of the EZC, don't forget to pile on EZC for me.

770562[/snapback]

Rich, you don't owe me anything. You hooked me up last year and I wasn't able to go. But it will be great to finally meet you. Don't worry, I'll do my best to do the EZC right. :D

770562[/snapback]

I hope that there will be plenty of pile ons for the opener....I expect full participation!!!

Well my brother and I just got hosed big time. We bought tickets on eBay for the game. Section 123 row 12 was what we bought. Well what did we receive? Section 106 row 16. Complete opposite side of the field. Now we're on the Minnesota side in the corner and can't see the jumbotron. :D F-in brokers. They don't care about anything but getting their money. Oh well, at least I'll be there though, that counts for something.

My Dad's birthday is Oct 4th (72 this year). For the last 7 years my brother and I have gotten tickets for the first home game in Oct and flown up (from Florida and NC respectively) to take him to a game as a present. This year we both will also be bringing our sons to the game.

Well my brother and I just got hosed big time. We bought tickets on eBay for the game. Section 123 row 12 was what we bought. Well what did we receive? Section 106 row 16. Complete opposite side of the field. Now we're on the Minnesota side in the corner and can't see the jumbotron.  :lol:  F-in brokers. They don't care about anything but getting their money. Oh well, at least I'll be there though, that counts for something.

770722[/snapback]

Complain to EBay, I know purchasing something and recieving something different is against their rules.