Bills vs Squid

BeantownRob

What is the key to a W this sunday?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is the key to a W this sunday?

• Stopping the run
    • Pressure on Culpepper
    • Keeping the penalty count down
    • Establish the run early
    • Give more time to A Train
    • Pay the refs like the Pats do on a weekly basis
    • All of the above

After seeing our boys this week, I feel much better about our chances.  Miami's OL is no better than NE.  Actually, they are markedly worse, and I think we kick the hell out of the fish.  BOOYA!

769752[/snapback]

Miami's O-Line is MUCH worse than New England's. I bet Fewell is salivating over the thought of sending blitzes up the middle of that line. I think our DTs are really going to have a great game against Miami, especially whichever DT is lucky enough to line up across Bennie Anderson. One quick stunt move to get Bennie out of position and then BAM...right into the backfield.

The key HAS to be to stop the run. Our Secondary showed they are overflowing with talent against New England and I think after watching the film they'll be even better. Maybe even a Youboty appearance if he's feeling up to it.

If we can stop Ronnie Brown and force Culpepper to win the game by himself, then we'll have them.

Miami's O-Line is MUCH worse than New England's.  I bet Fewell is salivating over the thought of sending blitzes up the middle of that line.  I think our DTs are really going to have a great game against Miami, especially whichever DT is lucky enough to line up across Bennie Anderson.  One quick stunt move to get Bennie out of position and then BAM...right into the backfield.

The key HAS to be to stop the run.  Our Secondary showed they are overflowing with talent against New England and I think after watching the film they'll be even better.  Maybe even a Youboty appearance if he's feeling up to it.

If we can stop Ronnie Brown and force Culpepper to win the game by himself, then we'll have them.

769841[/snapback]

They better figure a way to contain DE Taylor. Laugh at the fins all you like, but they carried an away team lead into the 4th against the champs.

Miami's O-Line is MUCH worse than New England's.  I bet Fewell is salivating over the thought of sending blitzes up the middle of that line.

769841[/snapback]

I'd feel better if he was salivating over the thought of actually generating a lot of pressure on the QB without having to send blitzes up the middle.

It's why we were so damned successful in the first half against the Pats.

Playing 4 quarters would help. You could just feel the air coming out of the balloon. The intensity that marked the first half was completely gone after the failed 4th down attempt. It kinda reminded me of when the Cowboys scored in the 4th superbowl appearance. All of the sudden I'm thinking "uh-oh, these guys don't believe they can win this".