See you all in 25 years

Thailog80

The most brutal Patriots reach around of the day by Simms was when Brady obviously made a bad throw by bouncing it in 5 yards short and Simms found a way to praise Brady for making a great throw.  :rolleyes:

767567[/snapback]

Hehe, that WAS pretty funny...

The most brutal Patriots reach around of the day by Simms was when Brady obviously made a bad throw by bouncing it in 5 yards short and Simms found a way to praise Brady for making a great throw.  :rolleyes:

767567[/snapback]

It was tight......what a moron.

It's awful to listen to him blow the Patriots.

767539[/snapback]

At one point I just had to laugh. There was a tackle where Rodney Harrison came in and hit McGahee. Sims went on and on about what a tough tackler Harrison was and just listen to that hit. Later Mulroney got hit by (I think) Crowell. It was a solid hit and what does Sims say? He gives Mulroney credit for laying it to the defense. Apparently only the Pats are capable of making big hits.

At one point I just had to laugh.  There was a tackle where Rodney Harrison came in and hit McGahee.  Sims went on and on about what a tough tackler Harrison was and just listen to that hit.  Later Mulroney got hit by (I think) Crowell.  It was a solid hit and what does Sims say?  He gives Mulroney credit for laying it to the defense.  Apparently only the Pats are capable of making big hits.

767598[/snapback]

But to his credit that was the only hit Crowell had in the game. The rest of the time he was getting crunched or beat on pass plays. So they were just going by what the norm was.

One other thing.

After halftime break. Bills are up by 10 and as Phil is clean the Pat's man goo from his lips, he says something to the degree of "I don't want to the knock the Bills, being up 10 points, BUT....blah blah blah.

I hate the NFL, I love the Bills, but between the comericials, the zebras, the dipsh!ts in the booth. It is getting harder and harder to actual sit in front of the TV and watch it. I can not wait until the Jets come into town. I guess I am just frustrated with everything.

But I will be a Bills fan forever!