Coaching costs us a win

zonabb

I HATE that call. Kick the FG- even more than the three points it keeps the momentum on the Bills side. That freaking play cost the Bills the game. Never, ever, ever give up points on the road, especially with a lead. I hated the call when he made it and I hate it even more now after Jauron said they made up their mind to go for it way before the play even came up. Look at the F'in game situation and then make the call. They AREN'T good enough yet so that makes it even more disgusting that they took a chance like that.

The refs sucked big time- just like they always do when the Bills play NE. The refs have to be scared of NE for some reason. NE held all day long and never got called once. The block in the back calls were marginal at best, especially on the Whittner INT. Blowing the whistle on an INT return that would have been a TD while at the same time calling a bad penalty is inexcusable.

It's a GDMF rerun every MF'in time we play the CSMF Patiots. I am sick and tired of it.

Also, Vincent needs to hang it up. He is injured way too much. Coy Wire is a giant POS. The Pats torched our defense for over 160 rushing yards. No depth on D will hurt. WM was invisble in the 2nd half. No deep threat today and I have no idea why they didn't even try a deep pass. They should have been 1-0 now they are staring 0-2 right in the face once again. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Anyone who says "It was close so that's something" or "There were positives". Stick it. They lost. They should have won. It sucks. End of story.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE that call. Even more than the three points it keeps the momentum on the Bills side. That freaking play cost the Bills the game. Never, ever, ever give up points on the road, especially with a lead. I hated the call when he made it and I hate it even more now after Jauron said they made up their mind to go for it way before the play even came up. Look at the F'in game situation and then make the  call. They AREN'T good enough yet so that makes it even more disgusting that they took a chance like that.

The refs sucked big time- just like they always do when the Bills play NE. The refs have to be scared of NE for some reason. NE held all day long and never got called once. The block in the back calls were marginal at best, especially on the Whittner INT. Blowing the whistle on an INT return that would have been a TD while at the same time calling a bad penalty is inexcusable.

It's a GDMF rerun every MF'in time we play the CSMF Patiots. I am sick and tired of it.

Also, Vincent needs to hang it up. He is injured way too much. Coy Wire is a giant POS. The Pats torched our defense for over 160 rushing yards. No depth on D will hurt. WM was invisble in the 2nd half. No deep threat today and I have no idea why they didn't even try a deep pass. They should have been 1-0 now they are staring 0-2 right in the face once again. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Anyone who says "It was close so that's something" or "There were positives". Stick it. They lost. They should have won. It sucks. End of story.

768623[/snapback]

0-2.

You aren't that stupid. The fish SUCK.

I know the Bills aren't that good. I know Miami is at home- it will be very hot. The Bills broke down at Miami in the heat last year. I know Miami will have had 11 days to prepare. I know the Bills will be big underdogs. I know Mike Mularkey will be looking to stick it to us. A win would have done wonders for the Bills confidence. I know today was the more winnable of the two. I am not happy right now.

Collinsworth said it best tonight on NBC, Willis did not run with attitude on that play. He didn't hit the hole and there WAS a hole. On the other hand NE ran with attitude especially on that last 5 minute drive to kill the clock. Their RB's would not be denied. 4th and 2 was no problem for Dillon.

I know the Bills aren't that good. I know Miami is at home- it will be very hot. The Bills broke down at Miami in the heat last year. I know Miami will have had 11 days to prepare. I know the Bills will be big underdogs. I know Mike Mularkey will be looking to stick it to us. A win would have done wonders for the Bills confidence. I know today was the more winnable of the two. I am not happy right now.

768634[/snapback]

New England > Miami

Furthermore, unlike last year. This Bill's team strikes me as one that isn't of second guessing itself (at least I hope not) instead will only become hungrier because of a loss. Imagine how Takeo feels knowing that if he had stayed in the game things could have been different and how a man like that will want to make up for it. Now imagine that as our teams mentality.

Collinsworth said it best tonight on NBC,  Willis did not run with attitude on that play.  He didn't hit the hole and there WAS a hole.  On the other hand NE ran with attitude especially on that last 5 minute drive to kill the clock.  Their RB's would not be denied.  4th and 2 was no problem for Dillon.

768645[/snapback]

Actually, that was Bettis.

In another thread I said I liked the call.  In this one, I'll agree with you on Thomas.  McGahee danced a little too long on that play, as if he were looking for six points instead of one yard.

768676[/snapback]

He ran like that most of the game; especially in the 2nd half.

Anyone in a position of leadership knows that when you have made good progress and exceeded expectations, you need to protect your team, be it in the corporate world or the sports world.

So in my field, when we're exceeding expectations on a project (ie, under budget), you don't through you team under the bus by making stupid managerial decisions. You take the low lying fruit and move on. So going for a 4th down deep in Patriots territory up 10 was ridiculous. The Pats drove the length of the field and ended the game right there. Time was the only thing left to watch pass. Jauron costs his team a huge chance to start this season off with a win and gain major confidence. When you're the underdog with a young team, you can't to make stupid decisions.

BTW, am I the only on seeing penalties on the Pats lines? Early on Tripplett was tackled on a play with no call?

0-1 and on to Miami.

767418[/snapback]

You're right,

OL _ Sucked

WR -Sucked

RB - Sucked

QB - Sucked

DL - Sucked

LB - Sucked

DB - Sucked

ST - Sucked

K - Sucked

Coaching - Sucked

And last but not least, YOU SUCK :D

!@#$ing moron. :D

Anyone in a position of leadership knows that when you have made good progress and exceeded expectations, you need to protect your team, be it in the corporate world or the sports world.

So in my field, when we're exceeding expectations on a project (ie, under budget), you don't through you team under the bus by making stupid managerial decisions. You take the low lying fruit and move on. So going for a 4th down deep in Patriots territory up 10 was ridiculous. The Pats drove the length of the field and ended the game right there. Time was the only thing left to watch pass. Jauron costs his team a huge chance to start this season off with a win and gain major confidence. When you're the underdog with a young team, you can't to make stupid decisions.

BTW, am I the only on seeing penalties on the Pats lines? Early on Tripplett was tackled on a play with no call?

0-1 and on to Miami.

767418[/snapback]

I understood the situation and agreed with Jauron. If we get the first down and get another 7 points, it puts the Patriots into a desperation mode down 17. Maybe we decided at the time to take an all or nothing gamble becuase we were ahead. I think if I was in Jaruron's place I would have done the same thing.

You guys have to be kidding me...

Dick Jauron was trying to teach a young team, that no one thinks can win, how to stick the dagger into the heart of an opponent  (one we were supposed to have NO CHANCE of beating) on the ground.  If it would have worked, it would have been brilliant.

It did turn the tide; we had our chances to make it up, but Special Teams cost us a game (did I just say that?).

767558[/snapback]

??? :D

I understood the situation and agreed with Jauron.  If we get the first down and get another 7 points, it puts the Patriots into a desperation mode down 17.  Maybe we decided at the time to take an all or nothing gamble becuase we were ahead.  I think if I was in Jaruron's place I would have done the same thing.

768704[/snapback]

I understand his thinking- I don't agree with it- I would have taken the field goal. As long as he's consistent, I'm fine with it. Jauron is a good football coach, and the team looked very prepared today.

I was pleased with the performance.

I know the Bills aren't that good. I know Miami is at home- it will be very hot. The Bills broke down at Miami in the heat last year. I know Miami will have had 11 days to prepare. I know the Bills will be big underdogs. I know Mike Mularkey will be looking to stick it to us. A win would have done wonders for the Bills confidence.

768634[/snapback]

Well, seeing as how this years Bills haven't changed since last year I can understand how Miami should kill us next week <_< I would think losing to a team that was favored by +/- 9 by only 2 and holding a lead all game into the 4th would have given the Bills alot of confidence that they can beat alot of teams this year.

I know today was the more winnable of the two. I am not happy right now.

768634[/snapback]

And right here is the point where we all realize you have no idea what you are talking about. Seeing as how they crushed the Charlie Batch led Steelers on thursday.