Bills lose 17-19!

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

McGahee spends way too much time dancing in the backfield, just hit the friggin hole

cant believe I am going to say this but where is Anthony Thomas

767406[/snapback]

Now there's one area I think is deserving of criticism. Willis needs to put up or shut up....it's the fourth quarter, he needs to sack up and take this team on his back.

Dave, please tell me you're serious the refs are calling it even.  On one play, Schoble is tackled, Clements nudges a guy in the back, Whitner runs for a TD, and what is the flag for and the whistle?

767409[/snapback]

i'm not saying you're wrong - i'm just tired of reading the posts after about 50 such posts ...

Everyone consider this official notice: I am on the Anthony Thomas bandwagon.  The difference between this offense with him in, and with McGahee in, is night and day.

Illegal block in the back on the tight end???  :rolleyes:

767420[/snapback]

Make room...I'll join ya. I was really pissed when he got the gig over Gates, but he's showing some real cahones this game....I'm glad he's on our team.

i hate to bring this up, but they shoulda kicked that fg ...

767383[/snapback]

Amen to that brother! However, nothing can be done about that now. What we should concentrate on is stopping the run. Unless we don't have the personnel for it, which I think we don't. We need to trade for Big Ted. And when it's 3rd and very long for Marsha then play the pass and not give up 11 yard completions like what's been happening all day.