Bills lose 17-19!

Not the same team that played in the first half.  They are choking.....again.  When the other team plays better in the second half, you have to rise up as a team and play with them.  The Bills are folding under pressure.  Here comes the real gut check.

767484[/snapback]

Man you make too much sense. We were totally humiliating them in the 1st half. We have to wonder why the team has chosen to lie down.

I'd like anybody on this board to tell me that after that first half, YOU EXPECTED US TO LOSE AND STILL BE CONTENT!

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with you whingers?

Good on you, we get beaten by the Pats at their home.

The team that has won 3 of the last 5 superbowls.

Well predicted that we are shiit. :rolleyes:

Everything we did was shiit.

The refs were fair.

Well done on rubbing it in.

What are you, Pats fans????

Man you make too much sense.  We were totally humiliating them in the 1st half.  We have to wonder why the team has chosen to lie down. 

I'd like anybody on this board to tell me that after that first half, YOU EXPECTED US TO LOSE AND STILL BE CONTENT!

767509[/snapback]

I feel your pain brother. I want this team to win and win NOW. I'm sick of losing!!!! :rolleyes:

We were totally humiliating them in the 1st half.  We have to wonder why the team has chosen to lie down. 

767509[/snapback]

I'm guessing it had more to do with the patriots rising UP.

only a matter of time before someone said something like this

767504[/snapback]

Yeah because we were totally expected to win this game. And we were playing a crappy team. In Buffalo. And the ref's calls were completely unbiased.

Some of you haters need to get off your friggin high horse. Was I hoping they could pull it off when they went up at the half? Sure I was. Am I acting like a spoiled 5 year old right now and completely ignoring all of the positives I saw, instead choosing to stomp my feet and complain? Nope.

Bills showed a HELL of a lot more than anyone would have thought. Being the first real game, they looked like they were playing with a lot more heart and determination then I've seen in a long time.

They are poised to get better NOW. Didnt happen this game, but you can bet your ass its going to happen thiss season.

But hey, hate on if that validates you.

I can't believe I'm still havign to watch this 27-0 blowout - ravens over bucs - when my Bills are in a 4th quarter tight game with the pats.....fuggin cbs

767441[/snapback]

Be glad you didn't have to witness that shamefull display. The Bills played good. The referees just broke it off inside us today.

All I can say is !@#$ NE and !@#$ THE NFL for thier bull sh-- favortism to certain teams. If the Super Bowl didn't convince you, this should have.

I try very hard not to complain and look at the positive. The Bills had this game. They played good enough to win...

Learned two things in this game. Losman and the offense are still the same as last year. All the Patriots had to do was bring a little bit of pressure, and the offense folded. As far as the defense goes, not much has changed. Played good in the first half, until the Patriots made a few adjustments and did whatever they wanted. When we were up 17-7 I think most Bills fans knew the Patriots were going to end up winning the game.

Man you make too much sense.  We were totally humiliating them in the 1st half.  We have to wonder why the team has chosen to lie down. 

767509[/snapback]

NOBODY expects you to be content by losing. It sucks, plain and simple. But to completely ignore the positives is just insane, its like some are acting like we got blown out by 40 points here.

This is why I have to take a break from this board, some people absolutely ruin the fun of being a Bills fan.

What is it with you whingers?

Good on you, we get beaten by the Pats at their home.

The team that has won 3 of the last 5 superbowls.

Well predicted that we are shiit. :rolleyes:

Everything we did was shiit.

The refs were fair.

Well done on rubbing it in.

What are you, Pats fans????

767513[/snapback]

Just a die hard Bills fan that wants to see a winning team. It's been too long dealing with the same crap over and over.

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand-grenades.

Learned two things in this game.  Losman and the offense are still the same as last year.  All the Patriots had to do was bring a little bit of pressure, and the offense folded.  As far as the defense goes, not much has changed.  Played good in the first half, until the Patriots made a few adjustments and did whatever they wanted.  When we were up 17-7 I think most Bills fans knew the Patriots were going to end up winning the game.

767531[/snapback]

No offense....but you're wrong. 1 penalty on New England? That is rediculous.

Be glad you didn't have to witness that shamefull display. The Bills played good. The referees just broke it off inside us today.

All I can say is !@#$ NE and !@#$ THE NFL for thier bull sh-- favortism to certain teams. If the Super Bowl didn't convince you, this should have...

767526[/snapback]

Yeah, the whole fellating of the Pats by the refs is really getting sickening to me, too. It would have been nice to be able to see JP play though, cause I haven't seen him play a whole game since early last season. I'd like to be able to witness how much growth he's shown. This balt/bucs game was a friggin JOKE.

Learned two things in this game.  Losman and the offense are still the same as last year.  All the Patriots had to do was bring a little bit of pressure, and the offense folded.  As far as the defense goes, not much has changed.  Played good in the first half, until the Patriots made a few adjustments and did whatever they wanted.  When we were up 17-7 I think most Bills fans knew the Patriots were going to end up winning the game.

767531[/snapback]

Losman played well today. The guy can't make plays when there's somebody in his face on nearly every pass play. To say he looked the same as last year is ridiculous. The OL looked the same as last year. I'm actually pretty happy with the play of both Losman and the WRs.

I hate complaining about officiating but the late iffy penalties, weird spots, no offside on NE or late hit on Moorman.  Very dubious.

767515[/snapback]

Agree compeletely. Everybody who has a poor game and sucks blame the officciationg but the way we were dominating in the first half leads you to believe that something was up. Yes, the loss of Spikes hurt us, but i don't think enough to the point where we lose the game.

Patriots got away with murder on Moorman, two times. The block in the back by Royal was garbage because Vrabel was lunging for the tackle. And on Corey Dillon's first down run on fourth down, there was a block in the back but miraculously that was missed.

Great game Buffalo. I just hope these officials don't follow us to Miami.

767509[/snapback]

Welcome to the idiot club - I did.

Nice to be a front running fan, isn't it? I hear Steeler fans are looking for new recruits. Have a nice day.