Bills lose 17-19!

What is it with you whingers?

Good on you, we get beaten by the Pats at their home.

The team that has won 3 of the last 5 superbowls.

Well predicted that we are shiit. :rolleyes:

Everything we did was shiit.

The refs were fair.

Well done on rubbing it in.

What are you, Pats fans????

767513[/snapback]

You are kinda right... We do sound like BoSox fans complaining about everything.

Buffalo needs to stop being wannabes! and blaze their own path. I feel that this game goes far in establishing that.

I sure hope that the org says MUM!

:angry::angry:

Very proud of the Bills... Don't spoil it after the game guys!

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NOBODY expects you to be content by losing.  It sucks, plain and simple.  But to completely ignore the positives is just insane, its like some are acting like we got blown out by 40 points here. 

This is why I have to take a break from this board, some people absolutely ruin the fun of being a Bills fan.

767533[/snapback]

I'm with you there. Anyone who is pissed about our game should have watched the NFC South champion Tampa Bay Bucs play today. You want to talk about an embarrassment?

There were some positives. I think Losman has grown tremendously. Granted, he gave up the safety, but for the most part, he played a good game.

Aside from dubious calls and non-calls, it seemed once the Pats shut down the running game, things seemed to fall apart.

I think A. Thomas is going to wind up pushing McGahee in the next game or two.

!@#$ again

767500[/snapback]

Careful babe. Alot of people are ok with the choke. We could've won this game easily if we executed on defense on obvious run/passing plays.

You take whatever points you can get on the road and expect your D to stop them on 2nd and 1 running plays AND 3rd and very long passing plays. If that isn't obvious, I don't know what is.

It turns out Jerry Gray WASN'T the problem last year after all. The "players" on this team just gave up when it got tough. :rolleyes:

I am a BILLS fan and I want competence even though we may lose. I can handle a tough loss, I'm no whiner. It's when you can't tackle, make the adjustments and play hard and smart is what pisses me off! And please, the injuries had nothing to do with this loss. Had we be blown it, then it might've but it was close and very winnable. You got to want it more than the other team and we certainly didn't.

If things are not corrected now, we will get blown out next week.

Just a die hard Bills fan that wants to see a winning team.  It's been too long dealing with the same crap over and over. 

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand-grenades.

767535[/snapback]

Apart from all of the obvious, you act like you not only expected them to become great over night, but also win against the Pats.

I want to see a winning team too. If you look closer, you just might see one looming over the horizon.

There were some positives.  I think Losman has grown tremendously.  Granted, he gave up the safety, but for the most part, he played a good game.

767557[/snapback]

What exactly do you want Losman to do on the safety? The pressure came immediately from his backside. There's absolutely nothing could have done.

With four or five rooks on defense, no TKO, against one of the best teams in the NFL on their home turf, I think you guys are asking a lot for them to keep the pats down the whole game.

It turns out Jerry Gray WASN'T the problem last year after all.  The "players" on this team just gave up when it got tough.  :rolleyes:

767559[/snapback]

Lot of new players on the D, don't think you can let JG off the hook after one game. Plus, we did have some big injuries today. Two rookies playing back again Brady, that's a tough match up.

You are kinda right... We do sound like BoSox fans complaining about everything.

Buffalo needs to stop being wannabes! and blaze their own path.  I feel that this game goes far in establishing that.

I sure hope that the org says MUM!

:rolleyes:  :angry:

Very proud of the Bills... Don't spoil it after the game guys!

767553[/snapback]

Yes, I was kidding.

I just get frustrated when there is obvious things to be pleased about & people only see the negatives.

I'm guessing it had more to do with the patriots rising UP.

767519[/snapback]

I'd have to agree if they scored more on us but it's the little things that led to the loss. I can handle a loss but not the way we lost. Things will improve if these mistakes aren't repeated again this season.

I just want to win and we had a W today.

This was a huge divisional game on the road, it was one we had in our grasp and should have won. This could change the mindset of the entire team completely and the team could go downhill, sometimes I just feel that the Bills are taunting me, they take their early leads usually being the first to score, then they just suck and blow the whole game.

There were some positives.  I think Losman has grown tremendously.  Granted, he gave up the safety, but for the most part, he played a good game.

Aside from dubious calls and non-calls, it seemed once the Pats shut down the running game, things seemed to fall apart.

I think A. Thomas is going to wind up pushing McGahee in the next game or two.

767557[/snapback]

Losman looked okay for a most of the first half. However he still has the old looking good for a quarter syndrom. He struggled holding onto the ball all day, and really had poor accurracy on numerous balls. Reed saved him on a couple, and Mcgahee because of the great RAC saved him on a poor screen pass.

Overall he looked better then last year, but he still has a llllloooooonnnnngggg way to go.

I'd have to agree if they scored more on us but it's the little things that led to the loss.  I can handle a loss but not the way we lost.  Things will improve if these mistakes aren't repeated again this season.   

I just want to win and we had a W today.

767590[/snapback]

well, I guess I went into this game thinking there was no way in hell we were going to win. I just wanted to see some good solid play from our guys, as if they had pride in what they were doing and were there to win. They did that. The just lost to a better team, plain and simple.

Careful babe.  Alot of people are ok with the choke.  We could've won this game easily if we executed on defense on obvious run/passing plays. 

You take whatever points you can get on the road and expect your D to stop them on 2nd and 1 running plays AND 3rd and very long passing plays.  If that isn't obvious, I don't know what is. 

It turns out Jerry Gray WASN'T the problem last year after all.  The "players" on this team just gave up when it got tough.  :angry:

I am a BILLS fan and I want competence even though we may lose.  I can handle a tough loss, I'm no whiner.  It's when you can't tackle, make the adjustments and play hard and smart is what pisses me off!  And please, the injuries had nothing to do with this loss.  Had we be blown it, then it might've but it was close and very winnable.  You got to want it more than the other team and we certainly didn't. 

If things are not corrected now, we will get blown out next week.

767559[/snapback]

Choke is a harsh word. "Choke" is usually reserved for teams that are predicted to win.

This was hardly a choke. A ten point lead is like a one goal lead in hockey.

:rolleyes:

Yes, I was kidding.

I just get frustrated when there is obvious things to be pleased about & people only see the negatives.

767586[/snapback]

Hypothetically, if the Bills have positives every week, which they should, and they finish 4-12 are you going to be happy? Not me.

This was a huge divisional game on the road, it was one we had in our grasp and should have won. This could change the mindset of the entire team completely and the team could go downhill, sometimes I just feel that the Bills are taunting me, they take their early leads usually being the first to score, then they just suck and blow the whole game.

767596[/snapback]

DOOOMED.........

C'mon man, it's one game. We can rebound. Of course it would have been a great win. But a young team learned they need to do what it takes to finish. It will come together, I have faith in the coaching staff and players.

They have to stop the Run....200yards rushing for the Pats....we couldn't stop

the run

767507[/snapback]

That's what some of said before the game even started in the days leading up to this game. We all knew they were lacking at receiver. So all we had to do is stop the run and the Pats would likely commit turnovers on the passing game. We just didn't execute.

I don't buy the "we had injuries to starters" excuse. So did they but they wanted it and we didn't.