Bills lose 17-19!

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

moorman is getting hit worse than bledsoe.  no flag?

767426[/snapback]

Yeah, I expected another illegal block in the back on Buffalo....We need a guy with the last name of illegal block in the back.

I know there's a ban on REF talk here, but we get a positive and then the next play we get a penalty...things seem strange here..

i'm not saying you're wrong - i'm just tired of reading the posts after about 50 such posts ...

767417[/snapback]

There wouldn't be such posts if our punter didn't get tackled on 4 & 3, with no call.

I can't believe I'm still havign to watch this 27-0 blowout - ravens over bucs - when my Bills are in a 4th quarter tight game with the pats.....fuggin cbs

I can't believe I'm still havign to watch this 27-0 blowout - ravens over bucs - when my Bills are in a 4th quarter tight game with the pats.....fuggin cbs

767441[/snapback]

You don't want to watch this game. It hurts way too much to watch them choke so badly....AGAIN.

You don't want to watch this game.  It hurts way too much to watch them choke so badly....AGAIN.

767450[/snapback]

I would have considered it choking last season....and we did a lot of it. I consider this a learning experience.