What I'm expecting to see tomorrow

Frez

I'm hoping to see a new Buffalo Bills team that will play with heart tomorrow. I want our Bills to play with high intensity and knock some Patriots around tomorrow and show some toughness on the field. Will we see that tomorrow?

Please Buffalo, play with toughness and show the world why you deserve some respect.

If we show that and still lose, I won't be angry. I expect us to give em' some problems, but we are young and think we make one mistake too many. Hope I am wrong.

765816[/snapback]

I want more than just "showing up". I would like to see our new and improved lines blow people off the ball tomorrow.

I never want a loss. So lets get the win. If we happen to lose which we won't. Lets see good things. Its a long season and as long as we start taking baby steps to becoming an adult in this league I will be happy. But nothing could be happier than beating the Pats

I'd love to see our lines blow em' off the ball too. Unfortunately, we are still inferior in these areas. We have improved though, but a little more is needed.

765825[/snapback]

I think we are inferior in these areas, however, we are superior in our LB core, secondary, WR and WR. I expect to see JP make some plays with his feet tomorrow, but still be composed, not like he's a deer in headlights.

35-7 loss

765824[/snapback]

ouch...being a opener and a divisional game Im thinking its going to be a lot closer than that but with the Pats still winning. Too big of a edge in the lines and qb. 20-13 Pats?

I want to see the Pats go after Whittner...and that receiver leaving the field on a stretcher after Whittner drills him.

PTR

765883[/snapback]

Ditto that.We have to watch Watson and Graham though...Brady is going to be looking to them early and often.

Please Buffalo, play with toughness and show the world why you deserve some respect.

765814[/snapback]

exactly....that's all I want too. I want to be able to watch/follow the game, knowing that our team showed up with all 53 pairs of balls, and feeling that we left it all on the field. Just give us a team that we can feel good about and then build from there.

exactly....that's all I want too. I want to be able to watch/follow the game, knowing that our team showed up with all 53 pairs of balls, and feeling that we left it all on the field. Just give us a team that we can feel good about and then build from there.

766032[/snapback]

Amen brother! :o

A team free of the lousiness of guys like Tom Donahoe, Mike M, Gregg W. And all the sh-- that came with them. Those days are gone.

These are the new Bills. We have a head coach again. A good one at that.

We are becoming a football team again and this is the first chance for them to gou and show it.

You gotta believe, espescially after some of the things our guys have said that the likes of London Fletcher, Willis, Vincent, hell most of the team wants to go out and make a statement.

We will rock.

A team free of the lousiness of guys like Tom Donahoe, Mike M, Gregg W. And all the sh-- that came with them. Those days are gone.

These are the new Bills. We have a head coach again. A good one at that.

We are becoming a football team again and this is the first chance for them to gou and show it.

You gotta believe, espescially after some of the things our guys have said that the likes of London Fletcher, Willis, Vincent, hell most of the team wants to go out and make a statement.

We will rock.

766093[/snapback]

Yeah, but the refs will still screw us. Tomorrow, when we are on the verge of winning the game, oops, here comes a late flag. Touchdown reversed!

Mark it!

I can tell you this, the Antichrist's Defense is not an easy one for any QB to have success against. Just ask P. Manning (although he was better agains them last year). I just hpe people are not too hard on JP should he struggle mightily. He needs to continue to be the starting QB and learn from tough times.

I'll support JP and the team regardless of what happens tomorrow. That being said, maybe we confuse them with our D enough and our O-line stacks up better this year....we could win if we keep it close well into the 4th.

Yeah, but the refs will still screw us. Tomorrow, when we are on the verge of winning the game, oops, here comes a late flag. Touchdown reversed!

Mark it!

766166[/snapback]

And that wouldn't surprise me one bit! Remember Andre and Henry!!

i am expecting coach belechek to be saying wtf? theses are not the same bills we bareley had to game plan for the past few seasons.after the patsies lose coach belechek will be crying in his beer and cursing out td's name for not being in charge of the bills anymore.....but at least the patsies also play the dolfags so he will not have to game plan much to out wit coach mularkys offense..go bills this sunday and go bills for"06