What I'm expecting to see tomorrow

Frez

i am expecting coach belechek to be saying wtf?  theses are not the same bills we bareley had to game plan for the past few seasons.after the patsies lose coach belechek will be crying in his beer and cursing out td's name for not being in charge of the bills anymore.....but at least the patsies also play the dolfags so he will not have to game plan much to out wit coach mularkys offense..go bills this sunday and go bills for"06

766241[/snapback]

you give him too much credit.....he probably drinks Zima....and Zima is not beer

(i learned one thing for sure while watching the Jart throwing exhibition in the Steel City thursday night........Saban drinks Zima)

you give him too much credit.....he probably drinks Zima....and Zima is not beer

(i learned one thing for sure while watching the Jart throwing exhibition in the Steel City thursday night........Saban drinks Zima)

766243[/snapback]

LMFAO@Jarts

Funny stuff right there! :o;):w00t:

I'm hoping to see a new Buffalo Bills team that will play with heart tomorrow. I want our Bills to play with high intensity and knock some Patriots around tomorrow and show some toughness on the field. Will we see that tomorrow?

Please Buffalo, play with toughness and show the world why you deserve some respect.

765814[/snapback]

This needs to be addressed to the O-line, methinks. If they show up with a bulldog's mentality then chalk up the W.

Amen brother!  :D

766036[/snapback]

I think our wish is coming to fruition :doh:

Awesome first half....let's KICK IT UP A NOTCH IN THE 2ND GUYS!!!!!

I'm hoping to see a new Buffalo Bills team that will play with heart tomorrow. I want our Bills to play with high intensity and knock some Patriots around tomorrow and show some toughness on the field. Will we see that tomorrow?

Please Buffalo, play with toughness and show the world why you deserve some respect.

765814[/snapback]

It's been 10 years since this team has shown any heart, particularly on D.