NFL's Top 101 Players

Phlegm Alley

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I can save 50 other people the trouble.........

What?! No Bills on the list?!?!?!

I'm sick of the national media's trenspar...transpairen.......transperr....invisible agenda against the Bills. They're obveeiously biased against anything from Buffalo and all they care about is blowing the dolfins and Patriots in every article ever written.

Putting Buffalo at 43rd in hteir power rankings is a personel insult to my great-grandmother and I can't wait til we make them eat crow. Of course even if we win 5 straight SuperBowls they'll probably still ignore us because we don't have Teddy Brewski and Tom Brady, who they only like because he's gay.

Wait til you see the email I'm sending to Chris Mortimer!!!!!!

I put a premium on defensive players, and he's a very good one, but that may be a bit high.   Is he the top defensive player?  If so, that might be a bit high.

765198[/snapback]

If he can put together another year like last year (and thus show some consistancy) I'd say he's the best LB in the league. The guy was a beast last year.

Link

Shawne Merriman at #11??? 

BTW, no Bills on the list.

765188[/snapback]

If I was going to question a selection the first one that pops out to me is Santana Moss at 17. I wouldn't rank him in the top 50, much less top 20.

Maybe I can save 50 other people the trouble.........

What?! No Bills on the list?!?!?!

I'm sick of the national media's trenspar...transpairen.......transperr....invisible agenda against the Bills. They're obveeiously biased against anything from Buffalo and all they care about is blowing the dolfins and Patriots in every article ever written.

Putting Buffalo at 43rd in hteir power rankings is a personel insult to my great-grandmother and I can't wait til we make them eat crow. Of course even if we win 5 straight SuperBowls they'll probably still ignore us because we don't have Teddy Brewski and Tom Brady, who they only like because he's gay.

Wait til you see the email I'm sending to Chris Mortimer!!!!!!

765199[/snapback]

:doh::P:P

Daunte Culpepper at 37, ahaha.

This list stinks.  They are way undervaluing MLBs like Tatupu and Ray Lewis. 

I love how Jason Witten and Nathan Vasher make the list, but theres no Clements or Takeo.

765311[/snapback]

Do you actually think Clements deserves to be on that list? I sure as hell don't. Takeo might deserve to still be considered one of the best, but coming off the most devastating injury in sports I wouldn't put money on it. At this moment in time their omission of Bills players is justified.

Daunte Culpepper at 37, ahaha.

This list stinks.  They are way undervaluing MLBs like Tatupu and Ray Lewis. 

I love how Jason Witten and Nathan Vasher make the list, but theres no Clements or Takeo.

765311[/snapback]

It is just another lack of respect....The whole season, they have talked about

the gruesome injuries to Palmer, Culpeper and Rodney Harrison and how they

have recovered from their injuries, but not a single mention about TKO coming back from a horrible injury....

Wouldn't McGee the top KR the last 2 years make it into the top 100 players in the NFL...They did not say top 100 QB/WR/RB/LB/DL....

Do you actually think Clements deserves to be on that list?  I sure as hell don't.  Takeo might deserve to still be considered one of the best, but coming off the most devastating injury in sports I wouldn't put money on it.  At this moment in time their omission of Bills players is justified.

765333[/snapback]

I think Clements deserves it much more then Nathan !@#$in' Vasher (and this is coming from a Longhorn).

Putting Peyton Manning ahead of Tom Brady is a joke.

And while we're at it, how the hell do Daunte Culpepper and Brett Favre make the list?

And no Brian Moorman?  :doh:

765215[/snapback]

???????????????

Peyton is a GREAT QB and would excell in any system. Put him on the Pats and they are a better team than they are now.

Brady is a VERY good QB and a great QB for the Pat's system. Put him on the Colts and they are worse off, IMO.

P. Manning > T. Brady

Wow.  If I was putting together a team and could take any defensive player, I probably wouldn't take any of those guys.

I'd take RICHard Seymour.

765384[/snapback]

That's just cause you like his name.

I was surprised to see him at 15. I would also consider starting with him. Polamalu is 20, not a bad player either.

On the offensive side of the ball Marvin Harrison is #47. Guess he wouldn't be anything without his godlike QB who comes in at #2 on the list.

???????????????

Peyton is a GREAT QB and would excell in any system.  Put him on the Pats and they are a better team than they are now. 

Brady is a VERY good QB and a great QB for the Pat's system.  Put him on the Colts and they are worse off, IMO.

P. Manning > T. Brady

765401[/snapback]

Sorry, get back to me when Peyton wins something. Manning is a very proficient passer who folds in crunchtime.

Sorry, get back to me when Peyton wins something.  Manning is a very proficient passer who folds in crunchtime.

765446[/snapback]

So, Trent Dilfer must be a great QB, too...right?