Let have some fun.

JinWPB

Foxboro, Sunday

1st/10;Bills open on the Pats 37 after nice return by TM

Jp comes behind center,Bills in 2 tightend set,off tach. fake to WM, hits RR for 7 under heavy rush.

2nd/3;Still 2 tight ends. JP in hurry up.Heavy rush again,JP hits WM on quick Screen to right. WM breaks it for 18yds. Great block on Junior by KE.

1st/10 at Pats 38; Bills in Pro-set. JP misses LE on Quick out(underthrown).

2nd/10 ;Bills bring in RP in slot. JP sacked. JP,don't hold it.

3rd/15;5 wide, JP under heavy rush, rolls out to right,hits PP for 35 on deep out.

1st /10 at Pats 8; Pro-set, WM up the gut for 3.

2nd/5; WM bounces it outside T.D.

Extra pt good

Bills 7 Pats 0

"ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY"

Foxboro, Sunday

1st/10;Bills open on the Pats 37 after nice return by TM

Jp comes behind center,Bills in 2 tightend set,off tach. fake to WM, hits RR for 7 under heavy rush.

2nd/3;Still 2 tight ends. JP in hurry up.Heavy rush again,JP hits WM on quick Screen to right. WM breaks it for 18yds. Great block on Junior by KE.

1st/10 at Pats 38; Bills in Pro-set. JP misses LE on Quick out(underthrown).

2nd/10 ;Bills bring in RP in slot. JP sacked. JP,don't hold it.

3rd/15;5 wide, JP under heavy rush, rolls out to right,hits PP for 35 on deep out.

1st /10 at Pats 8; Pro-set, WM up the gut for 3.

2nd/5; WM bounces it outside T.D.

Extra pt good

Bills 7 Pats 0

"ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY"

763787[/snapback]

That's a lot of passing.

That's a lot of passing.

763795[/snapback]

True , but I expect BB to expect a lot of WM. So lets throw him a curve on the !st series and with any luck give JP a little confidence early, also I try to look at the quick screens and check downs to WM as run plays.

You're forgeting who we are playing and where we are playing.

Bills win coin toss. Belichick throws red flag. After further review, it wasn't heads, it was tails. Pats win coin toss.

Pats ball at their own 23

1-10- Dillon for 6 yards

2-4-Brady passes incomplete

3-4-Brady passes incomplete. Flag...illegal contact by Nate. 5 yards, automatic first down.

1-10-Brady to Watson for 17 yards

1-10-Dillon for 1

2-9-Brady to Troy Brown for 11 yards

1-10-Brady to Caldwell for 7 yards

2-3-Dillon for 3 yards

1-10-Faulk for 13 yards

1-10-Brady to Watson for TOUCHDOWN

Kickoff returned by breasts McGee to Buffalo 48. Flag. Illegal block. Drive start at Buffalo 14

1-10-Losman to Parish for 2 yards

2-8-McGahee for 2 yards

3-6-Losman to Evans for 17 yards. Flag. Illegal hands to the face. Half the distance to the goal.

3-15-Losman to Price for 43 yards. Flag. Holding on Rueben Brown. Jauron: But he's not on our team anymore. Ref: Yeah, but Belichik insisted.

3-19-Losman sacked for loss of 2

4-21-Moorman punts for 73 yards, return of -1.

You're forgeting who we are playing and where we are playing.

Bills win coin toss.  Belichick throws red flag. After further review, it wasn't heads, it was tails. Pats win coin toss.

Pats ball at their own 23

1-10- Dillon for 6 yards

2-4-Brady passes incomplete

3-4-Brady passes incomplete. Flag...illegal contact by Nate. 5 yards, automatic first down.

1-10-Brady to Watson for 17 yards

1-10-Dillon for 1

2-9-Brady to Troy Brown for 11 yards

1-10-Brady to Caldwell for 7 yards

2-3-Dillon for 3 yards

1-10-Faulk for 13 yards

1-10-Brady to Watson for TOUCHDOWN

Kickoff returned by breasts McGee to Buffalo 48. Flag. Illegal block. Drive start at Buffalo 14

1-10-Losman to Parish for 2 yards

2-8-McGahee for 2 yards

3-6-Losman to Evans for 17 yards. Flag. Illegal hands to the face. Half the distance to the goal.

3-15-Losman to Price for 43 yards. Flag. Holding on Rueben Brown. Jauron: But he's not on our team anymore. Ref: Yeah, but Belichik insisted.

3-19-Losman sacked for loss of 2

4-21-Moorman punts for 73 yards, return of -1.

763808[/snapback]

L.O.L., but your probably right on.

1st down...we let Bruschi blitz up the middle. Losman fires a bullet to Tedy's nutsack. The other ten guys then goosepile on Bruschi.

2nd down...same play.

3rd down...same play.

4th down...punt....the ball into Bruschi's nutsack, followed by goosepile.

PTR

The first drive will start at the Billd 48 yard line thanks to a major runback by Mr. McKee. Willis will run three straight times for a first down. Evans makes a mid range catch. In a time killing effort the bills run for two more first downs. Royal has the reception for a touchdown. Second verse...same as the first. Brady and the offense sits on the bench getting frustrated.

- (12:53 PM) During Warmups, Bills penalized for too many men on the field, Penalty to be assessed on the kickoff

- (12:59 PM) Bills penalized for delay of game during cointoss, Penalty to be assessed on kickoff

- (1:01 PM) Gostkowski kicks off from midfield, Ball sails into the 12th row, Bills assessed a safety on the play

- (1:02 PM) Jauron challenges the play stating that a kickoff out of the endzone is not a safety

- (1:03 PM) Jauron Ejected

The first drive will start at the Billd 48 yard line thanks to a major runback by Mr. McKee.  Willis will run three straight times for a first down. Evans makes a mid range catch.  In a time killing effort the bills run for two more first downs. Royal has the reception for a touchdown. Second verse...same as the first. Brady and the offense sits on the bench getting frustrated.

763893[/snapback]

Yeah,Thats what i'm talkin bout.

Go Bills.

1-10 WM run middle for 2 yards

2-8   Incomplete pass intended for Evans

3-8   Complete pass for 5 yards to Price

4-3   Moorman punt for 56 yards, no return.

763885[/snapback]

Read my mind. Might even expect some negative yardage. I think it makes a big difference if we win the toss, too. Our first offensive attempt will probably be much more difficult if it's the first series of the game.

You'd better believe their D will be fired up for the first game of the season, at home, against a division rival, from Buffalo. Especially after the 31-0 home opener we've given them once before.

-Jeff

1. I open up the patio doors and stand near the kegerator.

2. I turn up the volume because the neighbor is mowing his lawn, oblivious to the fact that he lives next to a person who does nothing all Sunday but watch football.

3. Coffee hits, so I head for the can for the third time since getting up.

4. I start inching toward the kegerator as Bruschi miraculously nails the trifecta, even though I've sworn off drinking in the mornings ever since that unfortunate hookup with what I was certain at the time was a chick.

5. I begin my eighth beer as it helps convince me we can overcome a 40-3 first half score , regardless of the fact that we have eight yards of total offense.

6. I am passed out by the middle of the fourth quarter.

7. I wake up Monday, looking forward to week 2.

The Bills, thanks to a punishing rushing attack and several penalties and sacks, go on an unprecedented TD drive that takes 29:14 off the clock. Willis accumulates 166 yards rushing on this drive alone, including a 1-yd TD plunge where he flattens Wilfork while carrying Bruschi on his back.

Brady manages to take the Pats 81 yards in 44 seconds, throwing a 17-yard touchdown pass to Bruschi with 2 seconds left in the half. A Fred Smerlas sneeze from the press box blows the extra point off course.

7-6 Bills at halftime.