So Henry hurt AGAIN?

ICE

Hey, he got us 1300 yards with that injury last year...maybe he just wanted to get into his comfort zone before busting off another 1300 yard season for us!  :w00t:

3333[/snapback]

like 1300 yard is a big deal anymore i bet willis could be a 1500 yard back!travis is asolid back who at times will fumble.willis could really be one of those special ones. go bills in '04

Perhaps Donahoe is not the idiot that some folks take him for.....

Because now Travis doesn't HAVE to carry the load injured.....which is cool for him and better for us as bills fans......

Because now Travis doesn't HAVE to carry the load injured.....which is cool for him and better for us as bills fans......

3347[/snapback]

amen brother! go bills in '04

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/BUF/7601537

Old addage Travis "You don't make the club in the tub"  Again he can B word all he wants but here we go again ANOTHER injury.

3331[/snapback]

It Wasn't TH's Fault

Henry was laid out to dry by Drew Bledsoe. The play started when RT Mike Williams totally whiffed on his man Juqua Thomas. Bledsoe had to duck and was running to his right. He spotted Henry about eight yards down field and threw the ball a little behind him. That allowed Bullock to arrive and the same time as the ball. Henry took about five minutes to get up and was taken by cart to the lockerroom.

like 1300 yard is a big deal anymore  i bet willis could be a 1500 yard back!travis is asolid back who at times will fumble.willis could really be one of those special ones.    go bills in '04

3343[/snapback]

anyone can claim a guy going to get 1500 yards, but actually putting up the #'s is slightly harder. We don't even know what Willis can do, but we know Travis can get it done.

Heck, Tennessee linebacker Keith Bullurd said he felt TH was far better right now.

3347[/snapback]

Any moron who thinks TD is an "idiot" can just find the nearest mirror to discover the truest example of the word.

you're criticizing him because bledsoe threw a bad pass at a bad time to expose him to a big hit?

don't tell me you're criticizing travis for being injured.

I can't believe some of the bizarre, stupid, unfounded, and genuinely childlike commentary I've read this offseason. What the hell is wrong with you people....?

I wonder if Willis gets to start now vs. the Colitis.

Maybe it's all part of a vaster conspiracy to get him playing time.

Afterall Drew Rosendick and Drew Bledsoemuch ARE related - well, by first names anyway.

There could be something here. Maybe Larry Felzer should investigate. :w00t:

you're criticizing him because bledsoe threw a bad pass at a bad time to expose him to a big hit?

don't tell me you're criticizing travis for being injured.

I can't believe some of the bizarre, stupid, unfounded, and genuinely childlike commentary I've read this offseason. What the hell is wrong with you people....?

3490[/snapback]

most of the most ridiculous statements come from ICE, so you shouldn't be surprised :w00t:

Old addage Travis "You don't make the club in the tub" Again he can B word all he wants but here we go again ANOTHER injury.

brilliant gem from you as usual. Would you extend the same well wishes to Jonas Jennings and Mike Williams... neither of which has played an entire season.

Steve McNair is always hurt never practices from week to week but he is considered the toughest guy in the league.

Henry breaks his leg and has bruised ribs, busts off 1300 plus yards last year, takes a shot last night and is called injury prone.

C'mon people are you actually questioning Henry's toughness?

Archived