Man, hate to say it but Marcus Vick is a perfect

Tipster19

If Vick makes the team he could be the next Kordel Stewart Part II. I bet Mularkey would love to unleash a little gadget play on us when we play them. The best way to counter that would be to have it blow up in his face and cost them the game.

If Vick makes the team he could be the next Kordel Stewart Part II. I bet Mularkey would love to unleash a little gadget play on us when we play them. The best way to counter that would be to have it blow up in his face and cost them the game.

755034[/snapback]

He'll self destruct off the field. South Florida is a perfect place for him to be. He'll be surrounded by trouble opportunities. Very much in his comfort zone. If he doesn't make the team big brother can subsidize his antics.

755034[/snapback]

Vick is the perfect player for the Dolphins...He will be arrested for drug and weapons charges within 4 weeks of the start of the season.

PTR

Vick is the perfect player for the Dolphins...He will be arrested for drug and weapons charges within 4 weeks of the start of the season.

PTR

755081[/snapback]

Yep, 2 weeks after he does something miraculous against us to win the game for Miami. :doh:

The way to neutralize Marcus Vick is to have the cornerbacks carry a small bag of coke. When the ball comes his way, toss the coke on the gound and make the pick.

RTB

755086[/snapback]

Outstanding post, thank you for making me laugh today.

:doh:

The way to neutralize Marcus Vick is to have the cornerbacks carry a small bag of coke. When the ball comes his way, toss the coke on the gound and make the pick.

RTB

755086[/snapback]

Meathead has been restraining himself this pre-season. From my count of the three games stats, it looks like he's only had one reverse and one gadget play this whole time.

Better yet, save the money and the possiblility of getting arrested and have the CB's tell Vick that the lines on the field are coke. Carry around a tube, hand it to him, and tell him to go to town.