Happy Birthday Alaska Darin!

EC-Bills

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday AD...time to contemplate the mysteries of life..

1) Why is Jay Kordich the Juice Man when it should be Victor Conte

2) What exactly is Michael Jackson thinking about when he sings Pretty Young Thing

3) One especially for you...why does Greg Maddux's fastball still seem to surprise hitters.......an easy one for you...

Many happy returns of the day there Birthday Brother!!  Hope your day is as good as mine :devil:

753327[/snapback]

Happy b-day to you too!

Thanks everyone.  Got a Tassimo Expresso maker from my in-laws.  Guess that officially makes me a yuppie.  Does that mean I have to hang up my hunting gear?

:devil:

753588[/snapback]

Recipe for Breakfast of Champions. Take a Thermos-full on your hunting trip. If it will make you feel more manly, substitute Wild Turkey for the Irish Whiskey. ;)

Thanks everyone.  Got a Tassimo Expresso maker from my in-laws.  Guess that officially makes me a yuppie.  Does that mean I have to hang up my hunting gear?

753588[/snapback]

It makes you a hunter on lots of caffeine....

Note to self: No walking around the woods in Alaska...

753588[/snapback]

Of course not. All it means is that you have a to take a portable generator with you on your hunting trips. This way you can be making an expresso while you are hunting ;)

753588[/snapback]

I'm addicted to our Tassimo. Sign up for the home delivery service for coffee refills.