This staff is making too much sense...

cale

Maybe it's just the optimism of August, but I have been so impressed by what our front office and coaches have been doing in pre-season. I thought making Jauron our coach was a blah move - but Gawd I think so far he's been a magnificent coach. Not showy. Business-like. Intense but compassionate. I think he's the right coach at the right time.

No one is pulling the wool over our eyes. No one is under any illusions. It seems when there is a problem on the field they move to address it. I love it that they're not treating the fans like idiots. Most of all, they're letting the best players fight themselves into the lineup.

Who knows what the season holds, I suspect we'll be down more often than not on Mondays. There will probably be a fair bit of tweaking and adjustments thru the season and next offseason with the hopes of mounting a serious challenge next season. But, I'm looking to be pleasantly surprised. At least, I haven't cancelled my Sunday Ticket.

There seems to be a cloud or veil lifted from One Bills Drive. None of the paranoia and arrogance that seemed to permeate the atmosphere during the previous regime. Folks seem to be happy over there...I hope that's a good sign.

"Shiny, happy people holding hands?" Let's hope so...

Charles

On the other hand, if you get drunk and end up having sex with a fat, ugly, obnoxious-voiced chick who has two hairy moles on her chin, you probably would look forward to getting drunk and having sex with a different fat, ugly, obnoxioius-voiced chick who was thoughtful enough to pluck the hairs from her mole before she got into bed with you.

Sometimes better doesn't always mean better.

On the other hand, if you get drunk and end up having sex with a fat, ugly, obnoxious-voiced chick who has two hairy moles on her chin, you probably would look forward to getting drunk and having sex with a different fat, ugly, obnoxioius-voiced chick who was thoughtful enough to pluck the hairs from her mole before she got into bed with you.

751137[/snapback]

Sometimes you take what you can get.

College taught me that.

Sometimes better doesn't always mean better.

751137[/snapback]

Isn't there a moron message board you could post on?

Isn't there a moron message board you could post on?

752218[/snapback]

Don't get all pissy. There's nothing wrong with loving the fat chicks. Unless, of course, they're not interested in loving you back.

Or, given the history of your 34 posts, I'd say you're better off just ignoring the 15 of us you consider too moronic for your tastes.

I remember being exited about Hank Bullough, until he took the sails out of my wind    :w00t:

751401[/snapback]

My most recent coaching memories that got people "soooo excited:"

- Mularkey's cheeseburgers and walks along the Seattle waterfront...

"damn, that mike is good guy.. what a players, coach..,etc.

- GW playing hard-ass and waking the players up with airhorns and garbage cans..

"yeah, it's about time we beat these guys in to shape, etc. blah, blah!"

all about drinking the Kool-aid!

Maybe it's just the optimism of August, but I have been so impressed by what our front office and coaches have been doing in pre-season.  I thought making Jauron our coach was a blah move - but Gawd I think so far he's been a magnificent coach.  Not showy.  Business-like. Intense but compassionate.  I think he's the right coach at the right time.

No one is pulling the wool over our eyes.  No one is under any illusions.  It seems when there is  a problem on the field they move to address it.  I love it that they're not treating the fans like idiots.  Most of all, they're letting the best players fight themselves into the lineup.

Who knows what the season holds, I suspect we'll be down more often than not on Mondays.  There will probably be a fair bit of tweaking and adjustments thru the season and next offseason with the hopes of mounting a serious challenge next season. But, I'm looking to be pleasantly surprised.  At least, I haven't cancelled my Sunday Ticket. 

There seems to be a cloud or veil lifted from One Bills Drive.  None of the paranoia and arrogance that seemed to permeate the atmosphere during the previous regime.  Folks seem to be happy over there...I hope that's a good sign.

"Shiny, happy people holding hands?"  Let's hope so...

Charles

751116[/snapback]

DJ is educated and has experience. He is solid. IMO, he was brought in to help a young team with structure, organization, unity, professionalism, etc. He is not the long term solution, but a 2 yr guy who will form a good core for a more inovative coach to carry into the playoffs with once the talent is upgraded and the younger players are ready. Levy serves the same purpose. DJ's job is to get this club to %500 football and then leave town and let another coach lead us ahead.

The older you get the more you appreciate practicality and the less you worry about flash and dash.  I like Dick Jauron.  I wouldn't mind if my friends saw me on a moped either.

752283[/snapback]

I wonder what LA would think about riding on a moped WITH the fat chick?