This staff is making too much sense...

cale

Isn't there a moron message board you could post on?

752218[/snapback]

No flame wars here please. Talk about the Bills, or make jokes (the Jauron moped one is a great example of how to get the job done!), but no starting a personal attack like this. Especially when the joke fat girl comment was in no way an attack against you, just a funny way of saying that after the Mularkey crap we've all gone through you don't have to be Vince Lombardi to feel like an improvment.

No flame wars here please.  Talk about the Bills, or make jokes (the Jauron moped one is a great example of how to get the job done!), but no starting a personal attack like this.  Especially when the joke fat girl comment was in no way an attack against you, just a funny way of saying that after the Mularkey crap we've all gone through you don't have to be Vince Lombardi to feel like an improvment.

752345[/snapback]

Yeah, but the thing is....some people might find the 'fat chick' comment offensive.

I'm OK with it(context) but I did think it could be a bit rough for some people. I mean....what if your wife, the love of your life & the one you adore(for the sake of argument, all are one in the same) are a 'fat, ugly, obnoxious-voiced chick who has two hairy moles on her chin'? One would probably take offense if this were the case.....they might also start heavy drinking in a fit of depression, but you see the point.