Seeya Big Mike

Did Williams steal more money from the Bills than RJ? Big Fat Mike will be on the Discovery Channel one day- one of those documentaries about the fattest people in the world. They will have to take the side of his house off and bring in a crane to load him on the trailer to get him to the hospital. He will be broke because all of his cash will be spent on Ring Dings, Twinkies and Ho-Ho's. Worst draft pick in the entire history of draft picks right behind Ryan Leaf and Brian Bosworth.

Jaguars | M. Williams a candidate for IR

Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:59:33 -0700

Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports Jacksonville Jaguars OT Mike D. Williams (back) is a candidate to go on Injured Reserve. While the team would gain a roster spot, Williams' season would end prematurely.

What a shame.  :lol:

So much fro Donahoclowns prediction that this would be an excellent pick up for the Jags. What a tool.

750925[/snapback]

Calling all homers, calling all homers.....

LMAO.......can someone please try to defend this pick again vs. not taking McKinnie! But but McKinnie....but but McKinnie....but but McKinnie :doh:

Thank God Whitey is outta here.

How fat will he be? When he is healthy in the offseason he puts on 40-50, now he has a season and an offseason off. I think im going to run a hotdog stand next to his house.

751252[/snapback]

Actually I heard that the NFL network is looking to diversify programming somewhat. Big Mike is being considered to host the first NFL cooking show.

How fat will he be? When he is healthy in the offseason he puts on 40-50, now he has a season and an offseason off. I think im going to run a hotdog stand next to his house.

751252[/snapback]

I would honestly bet that he'll put on 100 pounds. A good mixture of his old eating habits (they will most certainly re-appear with the IR status) mixed with a bit of depression and lack of physical mobility will cause an exponential blooming, kind of like when an already fat chick gets dumped by a guy who she thought loved her.

I have a feeling his career is over.

http://nfl.com/draft/history/years/2002

What a sh-- draft.  One out of the top six picks is worth anything (Carr, Harrington, Williams, and Sims are all busts).  Then a handful of decent picks before you hit the likes of Wendell Bryant, Donte' Stallworth, William Green, Philip Buchanon, TJ Duckett, Ashley Lelie, Mike Rumph, and Patrick Ramsey.  And that's just the first round.

751021[/snapback]

If only we would've made a "reach" for Dwight Freeney :doh:

Actually I heard that the NFL network is looking to diversify programming somewhat.  Big Mike is being considered to host the first NFL cooking show.

751298[/snapback]

No ingredient will actually make it to the mixing bowl

Yeah, I don't think we played it right or anything - Bryant McKinnie, while not great, is distinctly a less-bad Mike Williams, and a consensus choice over him.  Levi Jones and Freeny at #4 would have had Mel Kiper cuss out Donahoe on national TV, which shows what he's worth.  Henderson and Reed are great players.  Javon Walker - eh...he got out-caught by Josh Reed for three out of four seasons.  Granted, that's a big injury in there for one of them, and he had one amazing season.  But that was with a yet-uncrappy Brett Favre.  I say he's still got to prove himself.  For a first round pick!

751035[/snapback]

Hindsight is 20-20, but I sure remember thinking that TD blew it because we needed a LEFT tackle, not a right side player. McKinnie was at least a proven collegiate LT and was being highly touted for neutralizing Freeney. The Bills needed a LT more than a RT at that time (any maybe still do). I know McKinney may have had some baggage or attitude problems....but there's no question which has had a better NFL career to date.

Picking MW may be right up there with another wasted high 1st rounder.....Tom Cousineau.

It is just yet another example of the silver wind bag showing that he was going to be smarter then everybody else. I remember that draft like it was yesterday. No matter what anybody says there were only to blue chip tackles in the draft that year.(Levi Jones was considered a late first early second & Kiper & the rest of the morons on ESPN grilled the Bengals for this supposed reach). So it came down to Mckinney or Williams. In my view it was a no brainer. One tackle played the position we needed, one did not. One tackle never gave up a sack in college, one did not. One tackle utterly dominated Dwight Freeney on a hot December Saturday in South Florida, one did not. But yet Donablow was going to show us that he knew more football then everybody else. Kinda of the same thing happens when Donajerk was picking coaches. Conventional wisdom stated that the bills hire Marvin Lewis or John Fox, we get Greg Williams. The second time around, conventional wisdom stated we hire Charlie Weis, we get meathead. Im so happy he is no longer a part of the franchise I love.