Seeya Big Mike

Jaguars | M. Williams a candidate for IR

Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:59:33 -0700

Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports Jacksonville Jaguars OT Mike D. Williams (back) is a candidate to go on Injured Reserve. While the team would gain a roster spot, Williams' season would end prematurely.

What a shame. :lol:

So much fro Donahoclowns prediction that this would be an excellent pick up for the Jags. What a tool.

Jaguars | M. Williams a candidate for IR

Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:59:33 -0700

Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports Jacksonville Jaguars OT Mike D. Williams (back) is a candidate to go on Injured Reserve. While the team would gain a roster spot, Williams' season would end prematurely.

What a shame.  :lol:

So much fro Donahoclowns prediction that this would be an excellent pick up for the Jags. What a tool.

750925[/snapback]

What's his injury, strained fat?

http://nfl.com/draft/history/years/2002

What a sh-- draft. One out of the top six picks is worth anything (Carr, Harrington, Williams, and Sims are all busts). Then a handful of decent picks before you hit the likes of Wendell Bryant, Donte' Stallworth, William Green, Philip Buchanon, TJ Duckett, Ashley Lelie, Mike Rumph, and Patrick Ramsey. And that's just the first round.

http://nfl.com/draft/history/years/2002

What a sh-- draft.  One out of the top six picks is worth anything (Carr, Harrington, Williams, and Sims are all busts).  Then a handful of decent picks before you hit the likes of Wendell Bryant, Donte' Stallworth, William Green, Philip Buchanon, TJ Duckett, Ashley Lelie, Mike Rumph, and Patrick Ramsey.  And that's just the first round.

751021[/snapback]

I'm not ready to write off carr or Sims yet..they still have potential and have shown progress at the most difficult position

It wasn't a great draft but in hindsight I wouldn't mind having...

B. Mckinnie

L. Jones

J. Henderson

D. Freeney

J. Walker

E. Reed

but thats about it, you're right not a great draft. At least we weren't the only ones not to get shat on.

I'm not ready to write off car or Sims yet..they still have potential and have shown progress at the most difficult position

751027[/snapback]

Yeah, I feel bad for Carr. The poor guy has led the NFL in sacks taken every year he's been in the league. As little as we've done over the past years to really address our O-line, they've done a lot worse.

Yeah, I don't think we played it right or anything - Bryant McKinnie, while not great, is distinctly a less-bad Mike Williams, and a consensus choice over him. Levi Jones and Freeny at #4 would have had Mel Kiper cuss out Donahoe on national TV, which shows what he's worth. Henderson and Reed are great players. Javon Walker - eh...he got out-caught by Josh Reed for three out of four seasons. Granted, that's a big injury in there for one of them, and he had one amazing season. But that was with a yet-uncrappy Brett Favre. I say he's still got to prove himself. For a first round pick!

What's his injury, strained fat?

750927[/snapback]

Sounds good but what "fat" are we talking about?

The typical "gut" fat?

The often forgotten "back" fat?

The hideos "neck" fat?

Or.................. Was this an injury to Mike Williams F.U.P.A.

(Fat Upper P___sy Area)

F.U.P.A. injuries have skyrocketed in recent years.

Yeah, I feel bad for Carr.  The poor guy has led the NFL in sacks taken every year he's been in the league.  As little as we've done over the past years to really address our O-line, they've done a lot worse.

751034[/snapback]

Rob Johnson and Drew Bledsoe have proved that getting sacked is often not due to a bad offensive line.

It wasn't a great draft but in hindsight I wouldn't mind having...

B. Mckinnie

L. Jones

J. Henderson

D. Freeney

J. Walker

E. Reed

but thats about it, you're right not a great draft.  At least we weren't the only ones not to get shat on.

751032[/snapback]

Freeney was the best pick in that draft and remember how Dungy was ripped into for reaching to pick him? Maybe it'll be the same in a few years with Marv's first rounders, which he got lambasted for taking.

Its safe to say that this was the worst draft pick in Bills history. What a waste.

750971[/snapback]

Not even close. He actually played, and STARTED for several years. The Bills have had 1st round picks that never got that far.

My sympathy goes out to you.

I worked at a buffet for years and it was FUPA city there.  Sometimes you'll find a FUPA that will actually come to the knees.  Quite appalling.

751053[/snapback]

I need to stick something into my brain to make me forget that. Ugh!

If a woman under 2 bills walks through the door here, every scrub in the building comes running. It's disturbing.