The Bills on Madden 2007

major

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got done playing Buffalo vs. Dallas in Madden 2007. Our offense sucks on this game and our defense is awesome. I guess the creators at EA Sports have us figured out for the 2006 season.

749569[/snapback]

Given our offensive ineptness and record last year, it doesn't come as much as a surprise to me.

Just got done playing Buffalo vs. Dallas in Madden 2007. Our offense sucks on this game and our defense is awesome. I guess the creators at EA Sports have us figured out for the 2006 season.

749569[/snapback]

Either you have the wrong playbook or don't know how to play. On All-Pro this game is too easy without QB vision on as they have toned down some of that All-World safety help. Also there is more control in the running game and the QB speed is definitely noticeable as JP 70 speed shows up this year. If they toned down QB accuracy, made QB vision default then I think they will find a good combination of realistic play between defense and offense.

Either you have the wrong playbook or don't know how to play. On All-Pro this game is too easy without QB vision on as they have toned down some of that All-World safety help. Also there is more control in the running game and the QB speed is definitely noticeable as JP 70 speed shows up this year. If they toned down QB accuracy, made QB vision default then I think they will find a good combination of realistic play between defense and offense.
Sounds like we have an online grudge match being set up between the Major and Bluv :devil:

Sounds like we have an online grudge match being set up between the Major and Bluv  :devil:

749727[/snapback]

I bought a LAN for my PS2 in the spring but haven't got it work wireless yet. I spent more time today trying to bridge this laptop and my PS2 so that I could play wireless but I can't get it to work. I'm a network guy with a CCNA but I can't get this PS2 to work wireless and I have tried everything but I eventually I'll get it working and when I do Madden players better watch out! Back to the game; without QB vision on and QB accuracy and WR route running or gaining seperation not being a factor and speed still the main aspect, the Bills aren't that bad offensively as OL play isn't as much of a factor as well.

I bought a LAN for my PS2 in the spring but haven't got it work wireless yet. I spent more time today trying to bridge this laptop and my PS2 so that I could play wireless but I can't get it to work. I'm a network guy with a CCNA but I can't get this PS2 to work wireless and I have tried everything but I eventually I'll get it working and when I do Madden players better watch out!

I guess this is where major comes in and questions your networking skills.

Is this game even worth the money? I got Madden last year and it wasn't that impressive. I just want to know if they keep about the same stats that your Campus Legend had when he was in college. To have a RB with almost all of his stats to the top and then be dropped to 92 speed and 93 Acceleration would be retarded.

i have for xbox360 and its awsome...but does anyone know how to edit players, like you used to? I cant find that option?

hard part about the game....the superstar mode...how the hell do u get a good 40 time and bench reps?????

I dunno...I beat the Pats in OT...McGee returned the KO for a TD...I like the new lead blocker feature.

749928[/snapback]

I am picking up madden today. Is it actually possible to return a punt this year? Lasy year, no one would bock for your returner, and you'd have to fair catch 99% of the punts.

Well just for the hell of it i simmed the first season. We went 6-10 and had the 8th pick. I traded up to select.......Brady Quinn because JP sucks in this game and was labeled as a bust by his second year.

By the way I love the lead blocker feature and the college all star game because i download all of the NCAA 2007 rosters from psxsports.com to make the draft classes realistic, and the college all star game was a blast.

Anyways overall Madden 07 is pretty good, but is anyone else having a problem with lag on the PS2? Or could that be that my lens just needs cleaning?

Is it actually possible to return a punt this year? Lasy year, no one would bock for your returner, and you'd have to fair catch 99% of the punts.

749947[/snapback]

yeah...I F'ed up a bit, but in the one game I played, Parrish returned fine...good blocking.

I lost my first pre season game to the Panthers 55-0!!! Every aspect of the Bills sucks for me.  LOL  :devil: Tweaked the AI a bit. We'll see what happens against the Bengals

749894[/snapback]

If the starters had played the whole way that would have been VERY close to the actual score of the real game. Carolina looks to be in a different league than us.