major

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its kind of like a football game.

750059[/snapback]

A hospital? What is it?

It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

What kind of plane is it?

Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripes, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol.

A hospital? What is it?

It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

What kind of plane is it?

Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripes, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol.

750124[/snapback]

Johnny, what can you make out of this?

This? Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl...

Johnny, what can you make out of this?

This? Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl...

750137[/snapback]

Mayday! Mayday!

What the heck is that?

Why, that's the Russian New Year. We can have a parade and serve hot hors d'oeuvres...

I tried to resist this but...

Surely you can't be serious?

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

I guess I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing clue.

750157[/snapback]

what is this clue that you speak of? is it some new fad all the youngsters are doing?

dang whipperschnappers :shakes fist:

Just got done playing Buffalo vs. Dallas in Madden 2007. Our offense sucks on this game and our defense is awesome. I guess the creators at EA Sports have us figured out for the 2006 season.

749569[/snapback]

Did you put in Shaud Williams...rumor has it there is a glitch and he is a stud...very similiar to the '99 version of Triple Play for playstation which featured Oakland relief pitcher Richie Lewis throwing a 107 mile an hour slider

Did you put in Shaud Williams...rumor has it there is a glitch and he is a stud...very similiar to the '99 version of Triple Play for playstation which featured Oakland relief pitcher Richie Lewis throwing a 107 mile an hour slider

750179[/snapback]

Teddy Bruschi can throw a 207 mp slider while absorbing 4027 "hits" on every down of football he plays.

Teddy Bruschi can throw a 207 mp slider while absorbing 4027 "hits" on every down of football he plays.

750181[/snapback]

is that while laying pipe in every sideline cheerleader?

i have for xbox360 and its awsome...but does anyone know how to edit players, like you used to? I cant find that option?

hard part about the game....the superstar mode...how the hell do u get a good 40 time and bench reps?????

749932[/snapback]

I dont remember where I read it but from what I remember you cant edit players on the xbox360 version.

Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota...

750166[/snapback]

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers, there is no stopping in the white zone.

The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passenger, there is no stopping in the red zone.

Don't start with your white zone sh_t again barbara.

We all know what this is about, you want me to have an abortion.

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers, there is no stopping in the white zone.

The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passenger, there is no stopping in the red zone.

Don't start with your white zone sh_t again barbara.

We all know what this is about, you want me to have an abortion.

750498[/snapback]

It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.