Watson released?

:devil: Wow. That really is a shock. I thought that he would be perfect to be under the tutelidge of London Fletcher and would even possibly be his replacement after he was gone. Oh well. Maybe even Marv still has bad memories of seeing a "Watson" pasted across the back of a Bills jersey and just couldn't live with seeing another. 0:)

After reading the comments by Jauron a week or so ago about Watsons body fat % and conditioning I had a feeling this was on its way. Gotta say, even if he didn't have the opportunity to work out with the Saints, being an NFL player making big $, he prob was able to afford a bowflex or a gym membership to keep himself in good condition. Sounds like not the type of player Levy was looking for.

IIRC, The Dolfelons wanted him in a trade before we did. 

749129[/snapback]

looks like he was traded to the dolphins for LB eddie moore, but the trade was canceled when moore failed the saints' physical.

http://scoreboards.aol.com/football/nfl/te.../team_news.aspx

miami could easily pick him up now, make sure this guys turns in his playbook. :devil:

Early prediction:

Marv will take LBs on Day 1 next year (ala DBs this year)...

probably Posluszny in the 1st.

749191[/snapback]

That guy could've come out this past year and started for 90% of the teams in the NFL this year.

I'm gonna miss Matt Morgan, too. Ha!

749194[/snapback]

Exactly. All the focus is on the "name" LB, while no one noticed that friggin Greg Jerman is now the backup LT (not that Morgan was serviceable by any stretch). Gandy better hold up this season.... :devil:

How's Euhus doing in NO?  Hate to be on the losing end of a trade.

749134[/snapback]

Great trade!?

The Bills acquired Watson from a 3-13 team last year that was desperately trying to dump him on anyone.

Why would a 3-13 team be so anxious to unload this guy? Because he can't play?

I wish somebody on the Bills would have wondered about this.

Now this is no big deal by itself, but a lot of the little miscalculations like this have a cumulative negative effect over the long term.

Quality GM's win most of these type trades.

Great trade!?

The Bills acquired Watson from a 3-13 team last year that was desperately trying to dump him on anyone.

Why would a 3-13 team be so anxious to unload this guy? Because he can't play?

I wish somebody on the Bills would have wondered about this.

Now this is no big deal by itself, but a lot of the little miscalculations like this have a cumulative negative effect over the long term.

Quality GM's win most of these type trades.

749406[/snapback]

It was friggen Tim Euhus who wouldn't have cracked this roster anyway