Interesting Video

Loved the sting. :lol:

The thing is...9/11 stopped the world.  I (& everyone I know) was absolutely stunned/shocked/in tears etc.(BTW I live in Australia)  This event was monumental in its scale.  How anyone could think that anybody would be sitting back thinking "Hmmm, how do I spread some propaganda(etc).  Should I spread the word on human rights abuse in the middle east?  No.  Tell of all the oppressive governments that subjugate their populace to systematic torture & abuse?  No.  I know, I'll crash 2 planes into the trade center buildings killing 3000 people.  That's a good idea." 0:)  :)  :lol:

Why is it so much easier for some to believe a democratically elected government would do this over a group of people who regularly blow themselves up to kill innocent lives.

748257[/snapback]

People are easily persuaded in a multitude of beliefs and always have and always will...Facts are twisted into a wide array of opinions depending on which direction the artist are aiming to achieve their tactical objective....

I firmly believe OBL and Al Qeada are solely responsible for 911..

That video presented in this thread is slickly produced and is unbelievable to me..

And the direction and actions after that day are just as slick and may be factual or may not be factual....Life goes on, and so does disinformation in the persuit of preventing further attacks...There are true believers and there are skeptics ..

And each group is a mark for future cons :D

In god we trust all other must pay in cash :blush::lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, that's where the conspiracy gets really interesting.  See, it turns out that the filum was actually made by THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT in an attemt to flush out OBL.  They figured he would be so pissed off by the street cred that he's losing that he would hold a public press conference announcing that he was in fact the mastermind behind the attack.  The US is hoping to nap BL at this press conference.  See...it all makes perfect sense now doesn't it? :blush:

748239[/snapback]

He'll be the guy sitting next to Elvis! 0:)

Yea I figured this was the way this thread would turn out. All I can really say is, if you think that because a plane hit a building near the very top, and fire caused it to collapse all the way to the bottom, with no damage to the foundation, then I guess thats what you believe and probally nothing is going to change your mind. Im not in belief of this "conspiracy theory" because of things like 24 and Xfiles and all these other programs, I hardly watch T.V. as it is. You guys can think im crazy, im just glad you took the time to watch it. I'll post up another link and if you really care too, read the article and respond with what you think, positive or negative. Im not trying to attack anyones point of view, i've done alot of research and came to my own conclusions, I think the research i've done all adds up to a more logical explination then the first time in history 3 buildings collapsed on the same day from fire, and the first time in history 2 planes crashed and left no definitive evidence behind or bodies. IMO even if only 10% of whats said in that video is true, thats enough for me to ask questions and bring up some pretty big WHAT IF's. I found this next article quite intruiging and it really brought alot of it together.

http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/Strang...han_Fiction.htm

let the flaming continue. :flirt:

Yea I figured this was the way this thread would turn out. All I can really say is, if you think that because a plane hit a building near the very top, and fire caused it to collapse all the way to the bottom, with no damage to the foundation, then I guess thats what you believe and probally nothing is going to change your mind. Im not in belief of this "conspiracy theory" because of things like 24 and Xfiles and all these other programs, I hardly watch T.V. as it is. You guys can think im crazy, im just glad you took the time to watch it. I'll post up another link and if you really care too, read the article and respond with what you think, positive or negative. Im not trying to attack anyones point of view, i've done alot of research and came to my own conclusions, I think the research i've done all adds up to a more logical explination then the first time in history 3 buildings collapsed on the same day from fire, and the first time in history 2 planes crashed and left no definitive evidence behind or bodies. IMO even if only 10% of whats said in that video is true, thats enough for me to ask questions and bring up some pretty big WHAT IF's. I found this next article quite intruiging and it really brought alot of it together.

let the flaming continue.  :flirt:

748495[/snapback]

Hey, Adolf...you posting this from Argentina?

748495[/snapback]

23 posts to your name and you're already spewing this type of thing? :P Can you wait until 150 or so before you do it again?

Oh goody...yet another person telling me I didn't see a plane hit the Pentagon.

Guess what?  I actually, with my own eyes, saw the plane that hit the Pentagon.

748175[/snapback]

that's cuz you've been brainwashed :flirt:

748495[/snapback]

The Citi corp building was erected and its iron skeleton was not fastened properly with bolts and welds....Engineers suspected a hurricane could topple the building with wind sheer...It was repaired at night and kept quiet to prevent the public from panicking....

The design of the twin towers was susceptable to collapse from pancaking due to the main floor supports being tied to the perimeter iron skeleton and those tie-connections melted and let go creating the the floors falling one after the other on top of eachother until the weight bearing structure buckled within itself as we witnessed within hours of the planes crashing into the towers.. Intense heat was to blame....

Although I am not an engineer nor am I a highschool graduate, so you must take that into consideration :doh:

I finished the bathroom remodel job in my house, so I am going to drink beer number 3 :P

Yea I figured this was the way this thread would turn out. All I can really say is, if you think that because a plane hit a building near the very top, and fire caused it to collapse all the way to the bottom, with no damage to the foundation, then I guess thats what you believe and probally nothing is going to change your mind.

The plane crashing into the top of the building did not cause it to fall, you are right. It was the fire cause by the jet fuel which twisted and melted the steel.

I'm willing to bet the same folks who spout this propaganda are the same people who are routinely shot with rubber bullets.

The plane crashing into the top of the building did not cause it to fall, you are right. It was the fire cause by the jet fuel which twisted and melted the steel.

I'm willing to bet the same folks who spout this propaganda are the same people who are routinely shot with rubber bullets.

748574[/snapback]

:flirt:

I watched a special on Flight 175, the second fake plane, last night. They said it had 11,000 gallons of Jet fuel.

:P

I watched the whole movie several weeks ago and then read an article in the local paper about it.

I will pose the following question on a one topic question that the guys who made the film admitted they don't have an answer to: In the film they claim that the passengers of the Washington & Pennsylvania planes got off after the planes landed. WHERE TF DID ALL THESE PEOPLE DISAPPEAR TO? The only possible answer would have to be that the government executed them all to keep them silent and then permanently destroyed their remains. Well, the guy making the film don't have the balls to say that, because if they tried to say that, everyone wopuld realize what total BS their whole conspiracy theory is.

Now I'm not a conservative, and I think Bush is a horrible President, but to believe the total nonsense in this movie is simply moronic. Add that to the fact we have eyewittnesses right on this board refuting what the movie is saying happened in Washington and this film's credibility shrinks from 0 to sub zero.

If these guys want to be believed, they better come up with the answer to where those "missing" people went or simply STFU.

Oh goody...yet another person telling me I didn't see a plane hit the Pentagon.

Guess what?  I actually, with my own eyes, saw the plane that hit the Pentagon.

748175[/snapback]

Hmmn, hasn't answered an eye witness account yet. Figures.

We COULD think you're crazy, but most won't. We'll just recognize you for the dumbass that you are.

I watched the whole movie several weeks ago

748618[/snapback]

A couple months ago on ppp, I recall H2o? posting that vid in a thread and CTM explaining he was an eyewitness to the plane hitting the pentagon..I watched about 10 minutes before shutting it down, it's slick but as you said it has one major fact to to get around and then some...

Yea I figured this was the way this thread would turn out. All I can really say is, if you think that because a plane hit a building near the very top, and fire caused it to collapse all the way to the bottom, with no damage to the foundation, then I guess thats what you believe and probally nothing is going to change your mind.

What, you think if a plane hits the top of a building, it should damage the foundation? Are you a total !@#$ing idiot?

I think the research i've done all adds up to a more logical explination then the first time in history 3 buildings collapsed on the same day from fire, and the first time in history 2 planes crashed and left no definitive evidence behind or bodies.

What research have you done? You've seen a couple of amateur videos posted on the internet. Have you visited lower Manhattan or the Pentagon? Have you spoken to any eyewitnesses? Have you seen the results of the metallurgical analysis on the steel from the World Trade Centers that show tensile and fatigure failure completely inconsistent with any explosives?

Hell, for that matter, just tell me if, in all your research, you've discovered what happened to the passengers and crew of American 77 - the airplane that you claim I didn't see hit the Pentagon. Did United just lose a plane somewhere and no one found it? Did a hundred-plus people go into Witness Protection?

748495[/snapback]

I'm flaming you? I saw the plane hit the Pentagon with my own eyes!!! For some of us, that day wasn't the mindless entertainment of conspiracy theories...we had to live through it.

DISCLAIMER: Im sure some of you (especially those of the more conservative nature) are gonna flame the hell out of me for this, but I figure anyone with an open and objective mind will appreciate a movie like this, that would never make it to the big screen, let alone any stores. It is available on DVD through a website, but they are also allowing it to be replayed freely on the internet. Its basically a video investigating the events that conspired on 9/11 and bringing up some important questions. I ask that anyone who does watch it, please watch with an open mind. If your actually interested in it and want to know more, I can give a list of many links and articles that go deeper into the subject and the WHY's.

www.seeloosechange.com

I found it extremely inspiring and if even one other person comes away from watching it with a sense of enlightenment, my job is accomplished. I hope others enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks for taking the time to listen.

748132[/snapback]

But John Edwards is still the biggest douche in the universe. :flirt: