• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait to see all your great replies when willis runs for 2g's

mcgahee is the greatest!!!!

751802[/snapback]

:D;);):D:P:w00t:

I just wanted to add smiley's, please don't ban me. :D

Besides at this point in this thread does it matter what we post?

This fog is getting thicker.

And Leon is getting laaaaarrrrrger.

YO DOODZ DONT BE COMMIN UP IN DA HIZZY HERE ALL HATIN AND SHIZAT! WILLIS BE THE SHIZZLE AND HE OFF DA HOOK FO SURE!

751800[/snapback]

Well, I haven't been impressed with McGahee, but I'm really looking forward to seeing him this year, since everyone keeps raving about the new lighter McGahee, and the fact that he has his burst back.

I have a question. I once called a guy a moron and get a waning that next time I would be out. This guy has said some things that were completely classless and he still continues to post. Thought we were cleaning this place up. Its not like he has anything smart or factual to bring to the table. He created the same thread 3 times. Just my thoughts.

751820[/snapback]

Sounds reasonable to me....you that is.

This reminds me of one of my many theories in life....

"It's often not what you say that matters, it's how you say it." ;)

....mind you, how do you say someones mother sucks your balls without it sounding over the top? :w00t:

Ah, I remember my point....WM is potentially a great RB!

I'll unhappily accept that my view might be wrong but I won't believe it until he proves it one way or the other this season. IMO there are enough factors for the positive & the negative to suggest he could go either way.

GO WM!!!!

I'm stunned you let him hang around. Absolutely stunned.

754058[/snapback]

I don't have privs to delete posts or ban users. Being the jr. moderator that I am :devil: , I can only merge threads together or move them to different forums. Otherwise this nonsense would be stricken from the records.

Hey, they're letting KurtGoebbels stick around.  Just because they spew nonsense doesn't mean they don't add value to the board.

Specifically, the value of being a counter-example to others.

754079[/snapback]

Yeah, but I'm thinking if Kurt said your mother sucks his balls, he wouldn't be around.