Peerless hasn't just been missing from the offense

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=2555694

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills receiver Peerless Price missed practice Sunday, two days after he was held without a catch for the second consecutive preseason game.

Coach Dick Jauron was unavailable for comment following the light workout, but will address the situation Monday. Bills spokesman Scott Berchtold said that Price was "absent."

Hate to say what it is without knowing, but he has never been the best attitude guy. <_<

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's probably at pipe practice.

Hitting the crack pipe. <_<

Peerless has been tried at two other places before this one.

I'd be happy with a lineup of Evans, Aiken, Reed, Davis, Fast freddie, and George Wilson, with Denny and Nance on the PS.

747926[/snapback]

You're cutting Parrish? Or did you just forget him?

And personally, I wouldn't be at all happy with Aiken at #2. One solid preseason game against Carolina reserves does not make him a #2.

Let's not kid ourselves here; Price not working out as the #2 is NOT good for this offense.

Of course, we may all very well be jumping to conclusions...

You're cutting Parrish? Or did you just forget him?

And personally, I wouldn't be at all happy with Aiken at #2. One solid preseason game against Carolina reserves does not make him a #2.

Let's not kid ourselves here; Price not working out as the #2 is NOT good for this offense.

Of course, we may all very well be jumping to conclusions...

747931[/snapback]

I agree....Aiken seems to have a few nice preseason grabs each year, but I don't know if he can handle starting. If Price isn't working out, I'll be pretty bummed....I don't really understand the deal with that guy. Is it attitude or has he just lost something??

Evans, Aiken, Reed, Davis, Fast freddie, and George Wilson

I forgot Parrish.

You need two wideouts and a slot. Without Pouting Peerless, we'd still have Evans on one side and Aiken/Davis/Nance/Denny on the other. Freddie, Parrish, and Wilson are best out of the slot.

We'll be fine.

I forgot Parrish.

You need two wideouts and a slot. Without Pouting Peerless, we'd still have Evans on one side and Aiken/Davis/Nance/Denny on the other. Freddie, Parrish, and Wilson are best out of the slot.

We'll be fine.

747937[/snapback]

Besides Evans has there been any real standout players at WR this year?

Well---

He was either:

1) Attending to some family business or crisis--in that case I offer thoughts and prayers

2) Taking a long weekend--stewing about not being able to get open in a game anymore...

3) Cut yesterday

4) Searching for the dog that ate his practice schedule

If it is number 3-- it will be interesting to see the real construct of the contract he signed...just how much of the bonus is tiered or is a roster bonus....

Besides Evans has there been any real standout players at WR this year?

747940[/snapback]

Well we do have "running in place" Josh Reed...

Tyke Tolbert has been with some of these guys three years now and developed some talent during his time in AZ--I trust his judgement--if Parish and Aiken are ready to take the next step and Davis gives us the speed off the bench factor--cutting Peerless is not the worst thing in the world.

I think we have our explanation.

0:)  :)

Cablebabe...let him up for air, for Christ's sake.

747948[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

That makes me wish I was peerless :D:blush:

I forgot Parrish.

We'll be fine.

747937[/snapback]

Nance and Denney, as it stands now, can't even break into third string (and may not even make the PS). Expecting either to emerge as a solid #2 in two weeks is a bit unrealistic.

Aiken is an outstanding #4 WR (especially with his ST skills), but I need to see more from him against first string D's before elevating him further up the WR food chain. He was too quiet against Cincy.

I think Davis has the most potential for being a legit #2 if Price ends up crying himself off the roster, but he's currently having trouble beating out Josh Freaking Reed.