Zero-Point Energy

BF in Indiana

I was on the phone with this girl making plans for our first date. We decided to start off the night by going to see Talladega Nights.

Me: How about we get a drink or two after the movie.

Her: Or we could just come back to my place.

Me: That works too. <_<

Her: I can paint your toe nails and draw smiley faces on your balls.

Me: You wanna do whaaaat....

Her: It will be fun.

Maybe I'm getting old... but, when did drawing smiley faces on people's genitals become cool? Did I miss an issue of Cosmo or something. I guess we could have gone to Michaels after the movie and picked up some finger paints and glitter while we were at it. Perhaps something that would really show up under a black light.

Freakin' women.

Anything that involves a woman touching my genitals, without a chopping or stabbing motion is fairgame in my book. Maybe she wanted something to look at because she was planning on spending a lot of time down there.

I was on the phone with this girl making plans for our first date.  We decided to start off the night by going to see Talladega Nights. 

Me:  How about we get a drink or two after the movie.

Her:  Or we could just come back to my place.

Me:  That works too.  <_<

Her:  I can paint your toe nails and draw smiley faces on your balls.

Me:  You wanna do whaaaat....

Her:  It will be fun. 

Maybe I'm getting old... but, when did drawing smiley faces on people's genitals become cool?  Did I miss an issue of Cosmo or something.  I guess we could have gone to Michaels after the movie and picked up some finger paints and glitter while we were at it.  Perhaps something that would really show up under a black light. 

Freakin' women.

747376[/snapback]

She wanted to paint your toenails and you're freaked out about smiley faces on your nuts. I think your priorities are nuts.

I've been thinking more about this, and can't help but wonder what could have been. Granted, the risk for a serious blue ball session (pun intended), is high. But your naked crank is going to be 18 inches (some of us closer, hehe), from her mouth. I couldn't turn that down under any circumstances. Your one big sneeze from being half way down her throat. Worst case situation, she paints your balls and toenails, you dont' get any, but you'd have one hell of a story... <_<

I was on the phone with this girl making plans for our first date.  We decided to start off the night by going to see Talladega Nights. 

Me:  That works too.  <_<

Maybe I'm getting old... but, when did drawing smiley faces on people's genitals become cool?  Did I miss an issue of Cosmo or something.  I guess we could have gone to Michaels after the movie and picked up some finger paints and glitter while we were at it.  Perhaps something that would really show up under a black light. 

Freakin' women.

747376[/snapback]

Draw smiley faces with what, exactly? Did you ask?

I mean...if she's using oil-based exterior-grade latex paint, it's one thing. But if she's talking about chocolate sauce...

"...but, when did drawing smiley faces on people's genitals become cool?..."

ummmm when was this ever NOT cool????, give me her number, I'll let her :lol:<_<

Me:  That works too.  :blink:

Freakin' women.

747376[/snapback]

Well, what happened? I KNOW you decided to go on this date...I KNOW you did.

As a rule, you shouldn't let the little head do the thinking for the big head. But, sometimes, the little man has to get his way. I'm fairly certain he won this battle.

Me:  That works too.  :blush:

Freakin' women.

747376[/snapback]

Can I have the phone number for this "Artist"? 0:)

Anything that involves a woman touching my genitals, without a chopping or stabbing motion is fairgame in my book.  Maybe she wanted something to look at because she was planning on spending a lot of time down there.

747382[/snapback]

Upside down even, a little 69 action for the trooper! :blush: