Arizona Cardinal fans suck...

LabattBlue

Actually, a lot of them were stuck outside in the monumental traffic jams that took place.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/special5/a...raffic0813.html

Remember Rich Stadium, first game 1973?

742783[/snapback]

If that is the case, then I stand corrected. I'll reserve future judgement until I see how the fan support is, when the novelty of a new stadium wears off in a few years.

I sure hope so  0:)

742389[/snapback]

:angry::lol: Alright you two!! ;)

So that's why AJ was texting me wondering if I was drunk and naked! ;):lol: Man, I was just trying to enjoy a little "Sex on the Beach" and he kept interrupting me. ;);)

There was video taping and pictures taken but I won't tell of what or who. 0:):lol:

;)  :angry: Alright you two!!  0:)

So that's why AJ was texting me wondering if I was drunk and naked!  ;)  :lol:  Man, I was just trying to enjoy a little "Sex on the Beach" and he kept interrupting me.  ;)  ;)

There was video taping and pictures taken but I won't tell of what or who.  :lol:  :lol:

743049[/snapback]

He made me do it 0:)

:angry:  :lol: Alright you two!!  ;)

So that's why AJ was texting me wondering if I was drunk and naked!  ;)  :lol:  Man, I was just trying to enjoy a little "Sex on the Beach" and he kept interrupting me.  ;)  ;)

There was video taping and pictures taken but I won't tell of what or who.  0:)  :lol:

743049[/snapback]

For the love of God woman, now is NOT the time to be bashful! 0:)

Yeah, don't believe him.  He would sell out his own grandmother.  Luckily, I am more trustworthy  ;)

743176[/snapback]

Agreed..... ;)0:)

You guys should really set up a thread where you can talk to each other all day because I have seen...nay, I have participated in...some bizarre thread hijacking for shitzngiggles, but two of the three of you need to get a room, and I'm fairly certain I'm not referring to Lana when I write that.

You guys should really set up a thread where you can talk to each other all day because I have seen...nay, I have participated in...some bizarre thread hijacking for shitzngiggles, but two of the three of you need to get a room, and I'm fairly certain I'm not referring to Lana when I write that.

743255[/snapback]

0:)

743255[/snapback]

0:)

With San Fran and St Louis in their division, I could see them doing alright, but the best they'll do for a while is to hope for a wild card spot, since they'll play Seattle twice a year.

742318[/snapback]

Boldin, Fitzgerald, and now The Edge. Warner is pretty capable to when healthy. I definitely like thier chances better than ours.

Boldin, Fitzgerald, and now The Edge. Warner is pretty capable to when healthy. I definitely like thier chances better than ours.

743278[/snapback]

Unfortunately this isn't fantasy football and teams actually have to have a defense and an OL. Arizona will never be anything more than an average team at best until Dennis Green realizes this.

Unfortunately this isn't fantasy football and teams actually have to have a defense and an OL.  Arizona will never be anything more than an average team at best until they Dennis Green realizes this.

743315[/snapback]

They've got Reggie Wells!

Unfortunately this isn't fantasy football and teams actually have to have a defense and an OL.  Arizona will never be anything more than an average team at best until Dennis Green realizes this.

743315[/snapback]

They wernt so bad defensively last season. Ranked 8th in total defence according to NFL.com although not so good in points allowed. 6th from the bottom. But still there seems to be some life there.

Also they just signed Linehart. Seems to be a future building there especially with the new stadium. All season tix sold out this year.