Official Game Thread

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reed is up to his old tricks..........just dropped the first pass thrown to him.

741642[/snapback]

I can't get the game on TV but I'm watching the play by play on NFL.com

Did fuggin Reed really drop the first pass?

I was never for re-signing him and even if he caught the first pass I would still think he sucks.

I was never for re-signing him and even if he caught the first pass I would still think he sucks.

741656[/snapback]

Dropped it......all by himseld in the moddel of the field.......had to make that catch.

4 years........10 million......WOW!

741656[/snapback]

Yes he dropped the first one, JP threw him a bounce pass on the second, and threw behind and low to Aiken on the third one.

And Nall's back on Monday.  :doh:

741655[/snapback]

Rico, I must say I thought about that right after someone mentioned the blocked punt. If he turns out to be Hasselbeck ver. 2 I will thank the Baby Jesus and Marv for the scouting...I can only hope that he does better than the current situation...

I have hope for JP and Nall, Holcomb I gotta admit I gave up on after the Jets debacle.

Ha...you must REALLY love this team.

Only a total homer could love a team this bad.

741651[/snapback]

Nah, it's much better to hate them and be bitter all the time to the point of needing to be medicated.

It's preseason. We have all new coaches, new systems, tons of new/young players on both sides of the ball, and are playing the preseason favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Color me shocked that it doesn't look good. You know, since I picked us to go undefeated and unscored upon during our run to the Lombardi Trophy.

Forgive me for not readying my noose. :doh: