Nick Saban making a horrible decision

LevysEraII

I don't wish harm on anyone, but if Daunte Culpepper get's injured this Saturday during a meaningless exhibition, I'm going to laugh my azz off! Not at Culpepper, but at Saban. This guy is gonna get what's coming to him.

740322[/snapback]

Blame it all on some janitor who said "hello" to him in the hall and broke his concentration. Now see what happened!

PTR

This won't help his chances of staying healthy:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2545908

Updated: Aug. 10, 2006, 4:42 PM ET

Dolphins McKinney out 2-3 months after neck surgeryAssociated Press

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins starting guard Seth McKinney underwent surgery Thursday to repair a neck disc and is expected to be sidelined two to three months.

"He'll definitely be back this season," agent Ralph Cindrich said Thursday. If McKinney's out for three months, he would miss half the regular season, which starts Sept. 7.

McKinney was sidelined in training camp when he experienced numbness. He had been expected to start at guard after starting 29 games at center the past two seasons.

McKinney can begin working out next week and can start lifting weights in six weeks, Cindrich said.

Copyright 2006 by Associated Press

This won't help his chances of staying healthy:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2545908

Updated: Aug. 10, 2006, 4:42 PM ET

Dolphins McKinney out 2-3 months after neck surgeryAssociated Press

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins starting guard Seth McKinney underwent surgery Thursday to repair a neck disc and is expected to be sidelined two to three months.

"He'll definitely be back this season," agent Ralph Cindrich said Thursday. If McKinney's out for three months, he would miss half the regular season, which starts Sept. 7.

McKinney was sidelined in training camp when he experienced numbness. He had been expected to start at guard after starting 29 games at center the past two seasons.

McKinney can begin working out next week and can start lifting weights in six weeks, Cindrich said.

Copyright 2006 by Associated Press

740453[/snapback]

Bennie Anderson I choose you! B-)

He is a risk taker. Can't imagine he will paly more than 10 plays.

With the brace he will wear, he will be fine. THis offense is going to be excellent. ROnnie Brown is the real deal adn Chambers and McMichael add some deep serious play making. their D should be good again. I hate to say this, but their will most likely sweep us. ..

He is a risk taker.  Can't imagine he will paly more than 10 plays.

With the brace he will wear, he will be fine.  THis offense is going to be excellent.  ROnnie Brown is the real deal adn Chambers and McMichael add some deep serious play making.  their D should be good again.  I hate to say this, but their will most likely sweep us.  ..

740868[/snapback]

BUt doen't you thikn thath he has ahigher hance of incury playing?

With the brace he will wear, he will be fine.  THis offense is going to be excellent.  ROnnie Brown is the real deal adn Chambers and McMichael add some deep serious play making.  their D should be good again.  I hate to say this, but their will most likely sweep us.  ..

I'm real worried about their aging defense, lousy O-line, loss of half their running attack from last year, and a gimpy Culpepper. But other than that, you're right.

740868[/snapback]

You know what I think? I think that with all our castoffs their headed for a 6-10 year.

They are simply a fraud.