Nick Saban making a horrible decision

LevysEraII

I've heard reports that their big FA acquisition on the O-line, LT LJ Shelton, has been demoted to 3rd string.  And Anderson has been sucking wind in the heat.  Should make for an interesting game. :devil:

740773[/snapback]

That is very interesting wrt Shelton. I did a google search and came up with this.

I don't remember where, but I do recall reading not so good things about MacIntosh as well.

The phish have some good skill players, but as we well know, a team with holes up front can be exploited. This would be a great time for McCargo to burst through the front and do some damage.

I don't wish harm on anyone, but if Daunte Culpepper get's injured this Saturday during a meaningless exhibition, I'm going to laugh my azz off! Not at Culpepper, but at Saban. This guy is gonna get what's coming to him.

740322[/snapback]

And it could very well happen because "Big Bennie" Anderson will be starting at guard "protecting" :devil: Dante Culpepper.

That is very interesting wrt Shelton. I did a google search and came up with this.

I don't remember where, but I do recall reading not so good things about MacIntosh as well.

Well let's put it this way: the Dolphins don't truly update their depth chart, have a vested interest in HAVING Shelton named as the starter at LT, and Shelton's play has warranted him being demoted to 3rd string, possibly temporarily as motivation. Not that that's surprising.