Mike Williams drops weight

Although there is part of me that was hoping he would get cut from the Jags (or Tampa Bay as we all know) I'm kind of glad that at least he dropped some weight.

I'm sure that when you're that big it's not too hard to put away alot of food quite often and lose track of yourself.

Barring his laziness in Buffalo he always seemed to be a personable guy so I hope for the best for him and hope that his health continues to improve.

Although there is part of me that was hoping he would get cut from the Jags (or Tampa Bay as we all know) I'm kind of glad that at least he dropped some weight.

I'm sure that when you're that big it's not too hard to put away alot of food quite often and lose track of yourself.

Barring his laziness in Buffalo he always seemed to be a personable guy so I hope for the best for him and hope that his health continues to improve.

731631[/snapback]

I second this. I hope he gets himself in shape and can salvage his career. Yea it's regretful he didnt reach his potential while a member of the Bills but I wont damn him because of it.

He'll never wake-up.  If you don't have it to begin-with, you rarely ever develop it.  He might lose enough weight to stick with the Jags, but he'll never be a good player.

731668[/snapback]

1/3 of the game is skill.

1/3 of the game is mental.

and the final 1/3 is heart.

Mike Williams has "some" skill. but he has zero heart, and clearly cannot handle the mental aspect of the game especially when it comes to dealing with injuries.