V-Coach Youbooty Just signed

ACor58

They'll all be done today.

730174[/snapback]

Who is Whitner's agent? Since Huff and Sims have been signed, there is no reason why a deal should not have been worked out yet.

Not sure what the hold up is with McCargo. I don't know if Santonio Holmes is signed, but he better hurry so he can feed his 10 kids. I know that D'Angelo Williams is unsigned, so that might have something to do with it.

Who is Whitner's agent? Since Huff and Sims have been signed, there is no reason why a deal should not have been worked out yet.

Not sure what the hold up is with McCargo. I don't know if Santonio Holmes is signed, but he better hurry so he can feed his 10 kids. I know that D'Angelo Williams is unsigned, so that might have something to do with it.

730178[/snapback]

;);)

I don't like the Youboty deal. Only four years. I'd hate to see the Bills use a first-day pick on a CB, have said CB make a name for himself here, only to move to greener pastures after just a few years. Not that this has ever happened before. ;)

I don't like the Youboty deal.  Only four years.  I'd hate to see the Bills use a first-day pick on a CB, have said CB make a name for himself here, only to move to greener pastures after just a few years.  Not that this has ever happened before.  ;)

730276[/snapback]

I believe league/CBA rules only allow 1st round picks to sign for more than 4 years.

I don't like the Youboty deal.  Only four years.  I'd hate to see the Bills use a first-day pick on a CB, have said CB make a name for himself here, only to move to greener pastures after just a few years.  Not that this has ever happened before.  ;)

730276[/snapback]

I don't think that you can sign 3rd round rookies longer than 4 yrs.

730276[/snapback]

only 1st rounders can sign for longer than 4 years.

730276[/snapback]

Flashing that advanced football knowledge again, I see. Your insights are always so valuable.

730276[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken, 4 years is the max he could be offered.

730276[/snapback]

According to the Great Gazoo (sorry, had to use Google cache since ESPN moved it behind the "Insider Wall), picks 1-16 in the draft can have a max of 6 years, picks 17-32 a maximum of 5, and anyone round 2 or later has a maximum of 4 years. But I'm guessing you know a way to cheat on that. You know everything else. ;)

I wonder if it's the length of the contract holding up the Whitner deal...