Is this Tasker

@ 1:11 in this video?  Kind of a fuzzy video.  I think it's him against the Rams?  Kinda gets me excited for football. 

Link

726701[/snapback]

Can't tell, but he looks a little too big for Tasker.

It does have Bebee's landing in the Cleveland playoff game. I was there and we thought he may have broken his neck at first.

No Lonnie Friggin Johnson Green Bay catch/hit, but at least it ended on LT's knee meeting with Joe Theisman's shin.

By the way, Wacka - Bebee "fumbled" on that play. That was the "icing" on the cake for that play - and the day. He was O.U.T. out and for a scary several minutes looked for all the world that he'd never be able to walk again :doh:

@ 1:11 in this video?  Kind of a fuzzy video.  I think it's him against the Rams?  Kinda gets me excited for football. 

Link

726701[/snapback]

That is Tasker and the guy getting smoked was a former Bill, Vernon Turner. Awesome hit, I'll never forget that play.

I believe it was Mark Pike--too big for Tasker.

726804[/snapback]

Definitely Tasker. Turner had been the Bills return man during the preseason and seemed to be on track to stick. He was cut, picked up by the Rams and started the opener at Rich. I think this hit was on the opening kickoff.

It was the same game that Lofton broke the record for career receptions or yards- I forget which. 92?

No Lonnie Friggin Johnson Green Bay catch/hit, but at least it ended on LT's knee meeting with Joe Theisman's shin.

By the way, Wacka - Bebee "fumbled" on that play. That was the "icing" on the cake for that play - and the day. He was O.U.T. out and for a scary several minutes looked for all the world that he'd never be able to walk again  :P

726764[/snapback]

We all remember that hit on Bebee. Amazing that he landed squarely dead center on his head.

What's even more amazing is that he came back and played in that game.

Damn Ronnie Harmon. :D

It was the same game that Lofton broke the record for career receptions or yards- I forget which. 92?

726980[/snapback]

Yes:

"September 6, 1992 -- LOFTON PASSES LARGENT IN RECEIVING YARDS

In a season opening 40-7 win over the Los Angeles Rams, James Lofton became the NFL leader in receiving yards, breaking Steve Largent's record of 13,089 yards."

http://www.buffalobills.com/history/September.jsp

early in the video  was that kenny davis who  got hammered by the browns?

727119[/snapback]

Yes, it was.