More Bills throwback uniform proof??

zow2

Ok, someone tell me why would Willis wear the throwback gear for a commercial if the Bills aren't going to wear them again?!? I think we'll see these uni's at least a couple times this coming season.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pee-Wee's Playhouse meets the NFL.' That's how director Bryan Barber describes the soon-to-air ads for the new NFL Network show NFL Replay. The spots feature eight players"

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.6.html

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.7.html

those unis are the BEST IN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg!!!!!! Almost as frustrating as the new Sabes logo...

726098[/snapback]

I agree...........there isn't even a doubt which of our uniforms are nicer. I put these uni's at #2 right behind San Diego's throwbacks!

I agree...........there isn't even a doubt which of our uniforms are nicer.  I put these uni's at #2 right behind San Diego's throwbacks!

726109[/snapback]

San Diego's throwback queer-eye-for-the-football-guys's powder blues are no match for the standing Buffalo.

I agree...........there isn't even a doubt which of our uniforms are nicer.  I put these uni's at #2 right behind San Diego's throwbacks!

726109[/snapback]

I concur. The color combo of metallic powder blue, red, white, and the black shoes is much more appealing than our current barf on fabric uni's.

what did mcgahee do last season to warrant a commercial?

726056[/snapback]

Stop hating.

What would you rather have in the offseason, people making fun of the Bills or McGahee giving us some positive national exposure?

The only good thing about our team, atleast nationally is Mcgahee. What do Bills fans do? They turn the only thing positive into another negative.

Thats Buffalo fans for ya. The Sabres just have a great season, but whats the biggest story? How ugly the new logo is. Not a cup run next year, but the logo.

:lol:

Damn, those unis are so freaking rad.  Holding out hope here.

726313[/snapback]

I agree 100%...The only thing that would make them a bit better would be the charging buffalo on the helm.Thats nitpicking though..

I agree with you 100%.

Growing up in WNY, I knew that people liked to B word and moan about things, but it seems like the amount of unhappiness during last 10 years has increased significantly.

Stop hating.

What would you rather have in the offseason, people making fun of the Bills or McGahee giving us some positive national exposure?

The only good thing about our team, atleast nationally is Mcgahee.  What do Bills fans do?  They turn the only thing positive into another negative. 

Thats Buffalo fans for ya.  The Sabres just have a great season,  but whats the biggest story?  How ugly the new logo is.  Not a cup run next year, but the logo.

:doh:

726272[/snapback]