BB is the "Other Man"

Frez

I dont see the big deal. What is BB the first guy to go down this road? It happens a thousand times over. The husband in this situation seems like the donkey to me. If you know your wife is getting gifts and money from a "friend" and youre partaking in it and then turn around and say its wrong. That makes you look like a bigger fool. Cut your losses guy, could be worse she could have been cheating on you with Meathead.

As as football goes, it is trivia compared to what the impacts of these deemingly selfish and seemingly stupid actions by these three adults were on the hubby/wife's kids and on BB and his wife's kids.

As far as football goes, the fact this went on for so long puts the BB's acceptance and the sudden reveral of his decision to take the NYJ HC job and insted go to NE puts this odd seemingly low-character decision in a new light.

I've always questionmed whether in fact BB was hands down the greatest HC of all time because of his horrendous record as an HC in Cleveland and his reversal first giving his word and then showing what his word was worth with the NYJ HC job.

I think that this footbsll judgment about HC quality is probably best determined by judgment by fans of his public actions with teams (CLE ans NYJ) and not by his personal actions. However, though his apparent duplicity with his wife/kids and the other guy is nothing in regards to judging hus HC performance, this does explain a bit why he was such an idiot in his poor HC performances.

She claims that her husband’s outbursts have been so virulent that “her health and safety have become endangered and it is improper and unreasonable to expect (her) to cohabit with (her husband).” 

Yeah, that'll tend to happen when you're banging some other guy! :lol:

If you know your wife is getting gifts and money from a "friend" and youre partaking in it and then turn around and say its wrong.

725838[/snapback]

I felt like I had to edit this a little.

If you know your wife is getting gifts and money from a "friend" because she's taking it in multiple orafices from him then you are a sloppy second loving loser and need to grow some !@#$ing testicles. You're partaking in it and then turn around and say its wrong.

this does explain a bit why he was such an idiot in his poor HC performances.

725976[/snapback]

The above might be the dumbest thing ever written on this board.

I wish and I pray that our head coach will have such poor performances this year :lol:

We're getting reports right now that according to the woman, the main reason she kept going back to BB was because no matter how badly he was hurt, tired, or injured, he always had someone he could plug into his place to get the job done until he could heal up.

In his press conference, BB again showed his genius.

Reporter: Reports are coming out that you were having sex with his wife at his house every Wednesday for the past two years.

BB: Don't let those stats fool you. He's a good person. He certainly has shown he can show up at any time. And anytime you go into someone else's house, you're at a disadvantage. There's the added pressure of looking ahead to next Wednesday, and getting caught in a trap, and that's something I've been stressing to my team of pork and beans all week: don't get caught in the trap. Stay focused on the job at hand. Get in. Get the job done. Get out. Then focus on next Wednesday.

I think I've seen this movie already, wasn't it called Indecent Proposal or something? It's hard to feel bad for the dipschiat husband though, this guy basically pimped out his wife as a whore for Belichick and it drove him insane. The wife sounds like a real winner too... :lol:

You gotta feel for the kids though... :o

If the husband were smart, he could benefit from this.

1) He gets rid of his Dbag wife.....apparently she aint worth it anyway

2) He could demand great seats to area games.....limo to and fro

Seems to me there are a lot of perks this husband is missing out on.....if only he plays his cards right. :lol: