Locked or Unlocked

wow this has to be one of the worst topics ever. I am not switching to womens golf.

719479[/snapback]

Hey whats wrong with womens golf. Its going to be a great golf weekend at the Womens World match play . Its possible it will get down to Annika against Michelle.

- The truck is unlocked in the country, but when I go into town the doors are locked. Remember one evening driving through the city stopped at a light. This longhaired angry person came and stood in front of my car and started beating on my hood. He motioned for one of his friends to open the side door of car and he pulled out a hunting knife. The friend pulled on handle of side door but could not get in so he beat of the window. I thought about trying to go in reverse and then gun it past these guys, but there wasn’t room, so I taped on the accelerator and they guy with knife ended up on the hood. Soon as that happened I floored it and he went over the top of the roof, needless to say I just kept driving and did not look back. I think it’s a good idea to keep doors locked in the city.

Locked for safety when the glory hole is in use.

719598[/snapback]

Due to the high MPG of the Fit, the gas tank was replaced with a gay midget who acts as "the glory" on the other side of the hole. :P

boy oh boy, if this is actually going through your mind when you drive you need to stop living in fear, it will kill you. too many chicken little's in this world

Carjackings and escaping children aside, is it safer to drive with your doors locked or unlocked? As I was driving back home this week, I was curious.

This is my worthless contribution to the board today.

719309[/snapback]

I drive with doors locked because they lock automatically.

I also carry a gun everywhere I go (fringe benefit of my job) so I'm actually waiting for the day some idiot tries to car jack me!

I asked my brother-in-law who is a fireman this question and he said if you’re in a serious accident or drive into water over the height of the vehicle it will make no difference because you wouldn’t be able to open the doors either way. The best thing you can do is of course wear your seat belt and bring a hammer with you in reach so you can break a window to crawl out of it.

I asked my brother-in-law who is a fireman this question and he said if you’re in a serious accident or drive into water over the height of the vehicle it will make no difference because you wouldn’t be able to open the doors either way.  The best thing you can do is of course wear your seat belt and bring a hammer with you in reach so you can break a window to crawl out of it.

720070[/snapback]

I just like the idea of carrying a hammer with me everywhere I go. You never know when a hammer would come in handy. Like when a vending machine steals your change.

People tend not to crowd you, either.

Unlocked - except for last week when I was in town and driving down Broadway every day to see my Mom in Buffalo General...

Holy *Crap* - what a depressing scene that is...