Go Canes Game 7!

EDinRTP

WORLD CHAMPION CAROLINA HURRICANES!!!

Woooooooo!

I hope all you bitter fans enjoyed the game. 

The parade is at 4pm if any of you can make it.

711021[/snapback]

Parade in the fuggin' RBC Center parking lot. What a joke. Seriously, how can you call yourself a Bills fan?

Parade in the fuggin' RBC Center parking lot.  What a joke.  Seriously, how can you call yourself a Bills fan?

711033[/snapback]

Someday I hope to be at a Bills Championship parade.

!@#$ off, asshat.

711022[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly. i shut off the TV when the clock hit 0. Couldnt stand to see that bunch of whining divers taint the cup by carrying it around undeservedly.

My thoughts exactly. i shut off the TV when the clock hit 0. Couldnt stand to see that bunch of whining divers taint the cup by carrying it around undeservedly.

711050[/snapback]

They deserved it. I just didn't like it.

Did the Hockey gods get to present them with the cup?

Cause without the Hockey Gods help, they would have been out in the first round. Coincidence that they were almost eliminated by Montreal before Koivu went down, Went 7 games with a team that was down to its 9-10 defencemen, and then went to 7 games after going up 3-1 against a team that in game 1 lost the player that carried the majority of the weight to get them into the playoffs and then to the cup finals. They start complaining when in Game 5 of the SCF they finally suffer an injury that will involve a player to miss time, but they get back a forward who was the best player in his first game back? Some strange force wanted them to win and hand to spoon feed it to them.

The only thing that makes it barable to me is that the most deserving player on the team won the MVP (Cam Ward is going to be an amazing goalie) and it didn't go to some vet who has never won the cup before and was picked up at the trade deadline to get that one last shot. The other silver lining for me anyways, is that atleast Peca's name will stay off the cup. I really just don't like the guy.

I don't believe they were the most deserving team to get the cup, but it doesn't matter if you deserve it or not, You just have to be lucky and win games at the right time once the playoffs start.

Now I may be able to forgive the hockey gods a little bit for this travisty if Ruff wins coach of the year. He is a far better choice then Laviolette and should get it, but would the NHL pass on a Stanley Cup winning coach and give it to a guy who coached a team the Cup winning coach beat in the playoffs?

Did the Hockey gods get to present them with the cup?

Cause without the Hockey Gods help, they would have been out in the first round. Coincidence that they were almost eliminated by Montreal before Koivu went down, Went 7 games with a team that was down to its 9-10 defencemen, and then went to 7 games after going up 3-1 against a team that in game 1 lost the player that carried the majority of the weight  to get them into the playoffs and then to the cup finals. They start complaining when in Game 5 of the SCF they finally suffer an injury that will involve a player to miss time, but they get back a forward who was the best player in his first game back? Some strange force wanted them to win and hand to spoon feed it to them.

The only thing that makes it barable to me is that the most deserving player on the team won the MVP (Cam Ward is going to be an amazing goalie) and it didn't go to some vet who has never won the cup before and was picked up at the trade deadline to get that one last shot. The other silver lining for me anyways, is that atleast Peca's name will stay off the cup. I really just don't like the guy.

I don't believe they were the most deserving team to get the cup, but it doesn't matter if you deserve it or not, You just have to be lucky and win games at the right time once the playoffs start.

Now I may be able to forgive the hockey gods a little bit for this travisty if Ruff wins coach of the year. He is a far better choice then Laviolette and should get it, but would the NHL pass on a Stanley Cup winning coach and give it to a guy who coached a team the Cup winning coach beat in the playoffs?

711075[/snapback]

It's already been voted on. It was voted on when the regular season ended. That's how they know who the top 3 vote getters are.

It's already been voted on.  It was voted on when the regular season ended.  That's how they know who the top 3 vote getters are.

711088[/snapback]

Yeah, thats what they say, its not like they couldn't do some shady buisness and change the winner before te award is handed out

WORLD CHAMPION CAROLINA HURRICANES!!!

Woooooooo!

I hope all you bitter fans enjoyed the game. 

The parade is at 4pm if any of you can make it.

711021[/snapback]

I have a question. Actually an assumption.

Since the parade will be at the arena, is it safe to assume they will go in a counter clockwise motion so as to keep all the left hand turns intact?

And what turn do you think will have the best view? Turn 3?