Rosie O'donnell or Whoopi Goldberg?

If they were the only two women left on earth, and a gun was to your head, which one would you choose?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. If they were the only two women left on earth, and a gun was to your head, which one would you choose?

• Whoopi?
    • Rosie?

I would have to believe that it was my Weapon of Ass Destruction that pulverized the Earth and reduced the planet to just two living women. If it were down to these two, I would probably go with Whoopi. She looks like she could be talked into doing some dirty sh*t. Rosie would probably only let you go missionary style and would lay there like a dead fish complaining the whole time.

This much I know is true: Both would get the shot of love mayonaisse on the face. You don't want to risk having a kid with either one of those, especially with the world being destroyed and all.

And who's holding the gun to my head? Hopefully he has a camera in his other hand because I'd love to get me and Whoopi doing it on tape! :D

I would have to believe that it was my Weapon of Ass Destruction that pulverized the Earth and reduced the planet to just two living women.  If it were down to these two, I would probably go with Whoopi.  She looks like she could be talked into doing some dirty sh*t.  Rosie would probably only let you go missionary style and would lay there like a dead fish complaining the whole time.

This much I know is true:  Both would get the shot of love mayonaisse on the face.  You don't want to risk having a kid with either one of those, especially with the world being destroyed and all. 

And who's holding the gun to my head?  Hopefully he has a camera in his other hand because I'd love to get me and Whoopi doing it on tape!  :D

708921[/snapback]

:D:w00t::lol::lol:

Something that will tip the scales for Whoopie and all the technogeeks who are reading this thread: Picard nailed Whoopie's character on his show.

Which is why Kirk>Picard.

I wouldn't !@#$ either of them with someone else's dick.

708925[/snapback]

Nah, you'd be pining for Streisand the whole time.

:w00t:

For the record, you're all liars.  I'm sure some of you have hooked up with some chicks that would make Rosie and Whoopi look like Heidi Klum.  At least I'm being truthful.  :D

708919[/snapback]

Ok, you're right, but how much alcohol will be involved this time? :D

Why would we have to choose? I mean, Rosie would be into Whoopie so why not a little Mange with that trois? Oh, and I'll need at least 4 liters of Vodka and and somebody that knows something about pharmacopeia.

Why would we have to choose? I mean, Rosie would be into Whoopie so why not a little Mange with that trois? Oh, and I'll need at least 4 liters of Vodka and  and somebody that knows something about pharmacopia.

708939[/snapback]

Ah, interesting point. Does the potential for a threesome make the circumstances any better? Wow, I just had some awful visuals of Rosie and Whoopie in compromising positions. :devil: