Whats in your DVD Player?

Watched the 'Untitled' bootleg cut of 'Almost Famous' last night.  Love that movie.  And Kate Hudson is a goddess.

702871[/snapback]

Awesome flick

"Freaks & Geeks" (anyone who is about 40, and grew up in Buffalo would really apprecitate this show, too good for television!)

Kung Fu season 3 (I loved the show as a kid, and it was pre-empted in Buffalo, for its' final season, when Cain finally finds his half-brother!)

Woodstax

The Aristocrats

Frea

Anyone know if "Fun With Dick & Jane" is any good? Stupid columbia house sent it to me and i'm wondering if it's worth keeping.

702992[/snapback]

The original is great, can't say that I have heard much about the re-make. Isn't Jim Carey in it?

If so, that would make it an automatic "pass" in my book...

I have Baby Mozart in the playroom, The Lion King in the family room and Big, Bodacious, Bouncing Ba-Bas of Baja VI in the bedroom. It's not as good as the first five, but I haven't finished it yet so if anyone else is watching it, please don't ruin the ending.

Anyone know if "Fun With Dick & Jane" is any good? Stupid columbia house sent it to me and i'm wondering if it's worth keeping.

702992[/snapback]

It's good enough for rental but probably not good enough to buy it.

702992[/snapback]

It has it's moments, but overall, like Lana said, it's a rental, not a keeper unless you're a Jim Carry fan.

The Ringer...I give it a 2 and-a-half out of 5.  A few chuckles but not great.

PTR

702989[/snapback]

"When the !@#$ did we get ice cream!?!?" :P:)

Watched that Saturday. I agree most of the movie was short on humor, but that line made me piss me pants.