Paul Lewczyk

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ditto

704185[/snapback]

No way. NFW! Anyone here that knew Paul at all knows he would be embarrassed by it. Make a donation to a worthy cause in his name. Maybe a widow/widower group? Enough with this paver bullschitt.

With the paver there is the limit of 20 per line - 3 lines

In Memory of Darlene

& Paul (BiB) Lewczyk

your Waller friends

It doesn't sound like a commercial to me but this is just proof of why the extended family we have here is so close. No matter what you try to do there are always different opinions.

If we can come to some kind of plan possibly for the tailgate we will meet at the paver and toast them. I hope this or that time will be the last time I cry for our loss of a wonderful man, A very intelligent man, kind and terrific poster.

He will be missed and is now with the woman he could not live without.

maybe this will be the longest thread

I hope this or that time will be the last time I cry for our loss of a wonderful man, A very intelligent man, kind and terrific poster.

705975[/snapback]

I'm still crying. :lol:

......and the yellow roses are ready to bloom.

No way. NFW! Anyone here that knew Paul at all knows he would be embarrassed by it. Make a donation to a worthy cause in his name. Maybe a widow/widower group? Enough with this paver bullschitt.

705909[/snapback]

You are such an a$$.

But at the same time, you are soooo correct, and right on the money.

The Paul I knew would laugh genuinely (while shaking his head) at the number of posts and fussing in this thread.

I'm just saying.

706000[/snapback]

yep, everyone is arguing. the only thing missing are HotPockets® and James T Kirk

in some better place BiB is chuckling

yep, everyone is arguing.  the only thing missing are HotPockets® and James T Kirk

in some better place BiB is chuckling

706206[/snapback]

Sorry so late in the day, but the best gift would be a gold plated engraved entrenching tool.

Surprised nobody has thought of it.

Good lord, what a firestorm. Since it was my idea a few thoughts:

1) The lettering is LIMITED on the 500 paver. There's a Bills logo carved into the stone which is actually the "centerpiece" in that your eye is immediately drawn there.

2) I suggest SIMPLICITY, something like

In Loving Memory

Paul & Darlene Lewcyzk

3) I think a "TBD" advert is tacky. This isn't for TBD. If you read most of those pavers I'd be VERY surprised if there are any "From" notations on them. Space is precious and the idea is to honor the memory of someone, not an organization he belonged to.

Good lord, what a firestorm. Since it was my idea a few thoughts:

1)  The lettering is LIMITED on the 500 paver.  There's a Bills logo carved into the stone which is actually the "centerpiece" in that your eye is immediately drawn there.

2) I suggest SIMPLICITY, something like

In Loving Memory

Paul & Darlene Lewcyzk

3) I think a "TBD" advert is tacky.  This isn't for TBD.  If you read most of those pavers I'd be VERY surprised if there are any "From" notations on them. Space is precious and the idea is to honor the memory of someone, not an organization he belonged to.

706336[/snapback]

I think Paul would be happy with anything other than what an Evil B word Snake Woman suggests...

;)

3) I think a "TBD" advert is tacky.  This isn't for TBD.

706336[/snapback]

Would you consider it as "tacky" as accusing a slew of good-hearted, well-intentioned people of trying to "advertise" anything other than their friendship with Paul?

Would you consider it as "tacky" as accusing a slew of good-hearted, well-intentioned people of trying to "advertise" anything other than their friendship with Paul?

706414[/snapback]

Man, just saw this today!! Sad! ............RIP "BiB"

I'm going to be near Buffalo in a couple weeks. If there's time, I'll check with my contacts at the Bills and see about getting into the stadium to look at the pavers there currently and see how some people worded theirs. Unless someone can go sooner of course.