You gotta like about Bush, he looks straight ahead

Then again so did Thelma and Louise.

52163[/snapback]

Unlike his competitor, who couldn't drive an opinion straight ahead using a GPS.

"Please make a legal U-turn...Please make a legal U-turn...Please make a legal U-turn..."

I think every politician uses that nowadays - they all do what's popular.

52350[/snapback]

They got it from Jim Kelly. Look at his HOF photos, he has the thumb thing in just about every one. Kerry has been watching John Edwards too much, because Edwards can't put 2 sentences together without the thumb thing.

I also noticed that Kerry did the stupid thumb thing that Clinton used to do .

52265[/snapback]

it wasn't only Kerry doing it, Bush did it as well, Kerry just looked more like a president doing it.

Changing your mind is part of being human, EVERY Bill fan last year was hoping that Killdrive would start running the ball, if he had listen to us, would he be a Flip Flopper?

God Allows U-turns

it wasn't only Kerry doing it, Bush did it as well, Kerry just looked more like a president doing it.

Changing your mind is part of being human, EVERY Bill fan last year was hoping that Killdrive would start running the ball, if he had listen to us, would he be a Flip Flopper?

God Allows U-turns

52820[/snapback]

Well there's an excellent point. Let's compare Foriegn Policy to A FUGGIN' GAME that DOESN'T MATTER.

God Allows U-turns

52820[/snapback]

Exactly how do you know that God allows U-turns, by the way? I'm just curious. Cuz everytime I'VE talked to him, he never talks back. Did he tell you Kerry really didn't mean to be all over the chart? That it's okay for the president to have an absolutely dreadful plan for this country. Did he tell you that bilateral talks with North Korea is a very, very good idea? Was there any discussion about the subways?

God allows U-turns....

If God allowed U-turns, he'd have U-turned our entire civilization somewhere between disco and rap.

Unlike his competitor, who couldn't drive an opinion straight ahead using a GPS.

"Please make a legal U-turn...Please make a legal U-turn...Please make a legal U-turn..."

52405[/snapback]

Bush is the kinda guy that would get lost using a GPS and be afraid to hit the "redirect/reroute home" button. Same guy that would drive friggin miles out of his way because he didn't want to stop and ask for directions.

Real men admit when they are hopelessly lost, adapt and overcome.

Continue the course GWB, even know our waypoints are a million miles off!

Sometimes things that seem certain are hopelessly wrong.

We gotta guy that is playin' a "hunch". That's okay, your heart tells you that it is the "right" thing. What a schmuck!

The American people feed off this BS.

:devil:;):D

Bush "looks straight ahead" and "keeps his hands on the wheel"?!? That's a good description of a suicide bomber driving a van full of explosives toward an embassy gate. I want someone with more depth of thought and reason as President ...

53170[/snapback]

Takes a lot of planning to prosecute a suicide bombing. And usually, they're very successful.

NOT the image I think you intended about Bush...

Real men admit when they are hopelessly lost,

Under the assumption you are saying Bush is "hopelessly lost," please define exactly what he has done to earn this tag. This tag can have a lot of different meanings. I'd be curious of your definition.

Takes a lot of planning to prosecute a suicide bombing.  And usually, they're very successful.

NOT the image I think you intended about Bush...

53189[/snapback]

-

-- Good point. My biggest problem with Bush always has been that pathological certainty that he's right. Despite mountains of reality suggesting otherwise, he never "flip-flops"...

-

-

-STAFFER: "Um ... Actually, Mr. President, sir, the latest NASA satellite photos suggest that the earth may in fact be round..."

-

-- BUSH: "Then discredit and fire the guy that took the photos!"

Under the assumption you are saying Bush is "hopelessly lost," please define exactly what he has done to earn this tag. This tag can have a lot of different meanings. I'd be curious of your definition.

53192[/snapback]

And then, once you prove he's hopelessly lost...you have to prove he knows it.