Tallinder has arm in a sling

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to Zig and his co-host yesterday on sirius 123, and they were saying the same thing, that alot of Buffalo fans are always waiting for"the other shoe to drop". I have watched all but 1 game this year and I have to admit there were several times that I had to get up a walk out of the room for a few minutes during the playoffs this year. AD though has been right there the whole year, even when no one else was talking hockey. Salute. :(

I was listening to Zig and his co-host yesterday on sirius 123, and they were saying the same thing, that alot of Buffalo fans  are always waiting for"the other shoe to drop".  I have watched all but 1 game this year and I have to admit there were several times that I had to get up a walk out of the room for a few minutes during the playoffs this year.  AD though has been right there the whole year, even when no one else was talking hockey.  Salute. :(

697975[/snapback]

We know who the fans are on this board. And if people want to jump on the wagon for the ride, gooood. The more the marrier. I could personally give two ***** if people just started rooting for them. My hockey team is in the Eastern Conference Finals and I'm enjoying it. Go BUFFALO!

Spacek was the one player that got traded (in January, not at the deadline) that I wanted to see in a Sabres uniform.  He is an UFA but is not making a TON of money ($2.25 MM) and was picked up for a prospect.  I'm certain that Darcy thought Chicago would hold out longer in swinging a deal for him as IMO they didn't get very much for him.

697862[/snapback]

I believe this would have made him the third highest paid player on the team and he would be sitting in the press box with Rory until someone got hurt.

Trading Biron would have even been MORE scary. Marty for an UFA? We have been able to plug in 2 defenseman and a third is coming, but if Miller got hurt and Mika was all we had to drop in, we would be toast. At least Marty would give us a fighting chance.

AD, I think what we have here are some Bills fans who decided to jump on to the bandwagon of a fun team.  Instead of some of us who love hockey for what it is and by chance this year have the opportunity to watch the best playoff sport that just so happens to have "our" team still in them.  I just read their posts roll my eyes and say.........That's Buffalo.  :(

697909[/snapback]

I've been on board since 1970 myself (OK I can't really remember them in '70, but I'm sure I was watching them on TV). All that waiting will make the payoff all the sweeter this year :P

Tallinder has a broken arm and looks like he is gone for the entire playoffs, as per TSN (and I believe Lindy confirmed it)

698065[/snapback]

D'oh!

Not good, definitely not good....but they must overcome....NO EXCUSES!!!

Ah, so using the available search feature to validate my point is a bad thing.  Got it.

697943[/snapback]

Its a sad thing really that you took all that time to research it is more of my point.

But again, hey i can be a man and say that I was wrong. If you keep needing to point out mine and other negative comments to give you satisfaction, then good for you. End of discussion on my end.

Its a sad thing really that you took all that time to research it is more of my point.

But again, hey i can be a man and say that I was wrong.  If you keep needing to point out mine and other negative comments to give you satisfaction, then good for you.  End of discussion on my end.

698070[/snapback]

All what time? It takes about 30 seconds to search a person's posts, which is about the same amount it takes you to give up when the going gets tough.

It's nice you can "be a man" and say that you're wrong, as if doing the opposite is even possible at this point. :(

Well the good news is all signs point to Teppo coming back on Friday, so its not AS bad as it could be. Jilison played VERY well and Teppo playing again can neutralize Rory's crappyness...so I think we'll be fine.

I'm still holding out hope that Kalinin will surprise us and be ready to go some time in the next two games.

All what time?  It takes about 30 seconds to search a person's posts, which is about the same amount it takes you to give up when the going gets tough. 

It's nice you can "be a man" and say that you're wrong, as if doing the opposite is even possible at this point.  :(

698083[/snapback]

30 seconds? You must do that a lot then if it's that fast for you.....it seems to be part of your ammo.

Well the good news is all signs point to Teppo coming back on Friday, so its not AS bad as it could be.  Jilison played VERY well and Teppo playing again can neutralize Rory's crappyness...so I think we'll be fine.

I'm still holding out hope that Kalinin will surprise us and be ready to go some time in the next two games.

698095[/snapback]

I heard Paul Hamilton say that Kalinin is still in a walking boot, so the odds of hime coming back anytime soon seem slim.

30 seconds?  You must do that a lot then if it's that fast for you.....it seems to be part of your ammo.

698096[/snapback]

I'm sorry I get this computer thing, man. Apparently it's hard for you to figure out if you type "Sabres" in the keywords box, and "Clements22" in the member name box, then click "show results as posts" followed by "perform the search" then you can get a bunch of posts about the Sabres, by you.

Actually, I'm wrong. I just timed myself and it took 6 seconds.

As far as it being part of my ammo, obviously it's as easy for you to remember me using it against other people as it was for me to remember you as a whining B word.

I'm sorry I get this computer thing, man.  Apparently it's hard for you to figure out if you type "Sabres" in the keywords box, and "Clements22" in the member name box, then click "show results as posts" followed by "perform the search" then you can get a bunch of posts about the Sabres, by you. 

Actually, I'm wrong.  I just timed myself and it took 6 seconds.

As far as it being part of my ammo, obviously it's as easy for you to remember me using it against other people as it was for me to remember you as a whining B word.

698105[/snapback]

FREEZE!! (Imagine I've struck a kneeling pose and am holding a firearm)

DARIN, CLEMENTS step away from your computer. You're under arrest for hijacking every thread about Talinder's arm!!!

A thread is being created just for the two of you, step away from any Talinder related threads.

Thank You.