Tallinder has arm in a sling

The same way I cared about the Baron, Tenny, Bravin, etc, you mean?  :P

<_<

It is what it is.

Seriously, I think Carolina's good for three goals minimum a game the rest of the way out.

Since you made the statement, try backing it up.  Can't wait to see all the dirt you can dig up about me being wrong.

:P

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real issue is not really losing another defenseman, the real issue is that outside of Ryan Miller, Tallinder is very likely our best player. Still, we can win a game or two without him. This team has it in them and will not fold.

697810[/snapback]

Tallinder has probably been the best player since the beginning of the Ottawa series. Losing him AND Teppo hurts...if they had just lost one of the two, it would be more tolerable. I thought Jillson played well last night and likely earned some more shifts, so I'm not worried just yet.

But I'd really like to have Teppo or Tallinder playing tomorrow night.

someone give me a list of available D at the deadline..I would like to see these wolrd beaters we needed to get in case 3 of our top 6 went down in the playoffs.....

697888[/snapback]

I say go with the Bills' philosophy. Age ain't nothin' but a number:

James Patrick

Dale DeGray

Bill Hajt

Mike Ramsey

You've been trying to bury this team for awhile now.

Thankfully Lindy Ruff doesn't coach the way you "fan."

697843[/snapback]

Nice to see you are a master of looking up old posts, go pat yourself on the back....and sure I make my statmements and Im not afraid to admit I am dead wrong.

Ok, I get too negative...sometimes I care too much about this team, what can I say.

If looking up old posts gets you through the day...good for you <_<

You've been trying to bury this team for awhile now.

Thankfully Lindy Ruff doesn't coach the way you "fan."

697843[/snapback]

AD, I think what we have here are some Bills fans who decided to jump on to the bandwagon of a fun team. Instead of some of us who love hockey for what it is and by chance this year have the opportunity to watch the best playoff sport that just so happens to have "our" team still in them. I just read their posts roll my eyes and say.........That's Buffalo. :(

AD, I think what we have here are some Bills fans who decided to jump on to the bandwagon of a fun team.  Instead of some of us who love hockey for what it is and by chance this year have the opportunity to watch the best playoff sport that just so happens to have "our" team still in them.  I just read their posts roll my eyes and say.........That's Buffalo.  :(

697909[/snapback]

If you're insinuating I'm one of those, you're wrong. I've been following the Sabres since 1983, When Craig Ramsay spoke to the kids at my parents' church.

Hockey's always been secondary to football to me. But by the looks of things and the excitement these guys provide vis-a-vis the Bills, that could easily change.

If you're insinuating I'm one of those, you're wrong. I've been following the Sabres since 1983, When Craig Ramsay spoke to the kids at my parents' church.

Hockey's always been secondary to football to me. But by the looks of things and the excitement these guys provide vis-a-vis the Bills, that could easily change.

697917[/snapback]

Feeling guilty? :(

Football has been secondary to me since I think 1973 or 1974

Nice to see you are a master of looking up old posts, go pat yourself on the back....and sure I make my statmements and Im not afraid to admit I am dead wrong.

Ok, I get too negative...sometimes I care too much about this team, what can I say.

If looking up old posts gets you through the day...good for you  :(

697890[/snapback]

Ah, so using the available search feature to validate my point is a bad thing. Got it.

AD, I think what we have here are some Bills fans who decided to jump on to the bandwagon of a fun team.  Instead of some of us who love hockey for what it is and by chance this year have the opportunity to watch the best playoff sport that just so happens to have "our" team still in them.  I just read their posts roll my eyes and say.........That's Buffalo.  :(

697909[/snapback]

Bingo.