Sweet Mary

Phew. Just listening to Jeanneret's call was enough to get the ol' ticker pounding...

697577[/snapback]

Lucky you. I got to listen to the stock drivel of the oln supplied announcers.

Lucky you. I got to listen to the stock drivel of the oln supplied announcers.

697681[/snapback]

I honestly cannot stand to listen to the "Hurricane Suck-off" that is OLN. Friday night Im going to watch the game and listen to it on the radio.

Unfortunately, I had to go to a wake last night, then a dinner afterwards. Sucks when you lose a loved one, my Aunt passed away after a really long hard fight with cancer. <_<

The upside to the day was that I was in Rochester, and I could hear RJ on 550 loud and clear. I was pissed when Carolina scored first, but yelling at the radio when we tied it up. Then up 2 -1.

We finished dinner, and then started driving to my Moms house which is down on Keuka Lake. Friggin radio reception started to die. I could only hear bits and pieces.

Wasn't until I got home that I knew the Swords had won.

I honestly cannot stand to listen to the "Hurricane Suck-off" that is OLN.  Friday night Im going to watch the game and listen to it on the radio.

697695[/snapback]

Other then the poor camera work, I didn't think OLN was that bad. For the most part they seemed to be a little slow in the play calls, and had very little in the way of off ice stories, which is okay with me.

I know I may sound like a "homer" but to me it seemed like they never have anything positive to say about the Sabres. If they do, they always come back with a "But the Canes didnt do this or that..." As I said, it may just be me being used to Jennerett.

I know I may sound like a "homer" but to me it seemed like they never have anything positive to say about the Sabres.  If they do, they always come back with a "But the Canes didnt do this or that..."  As I said, it may just be me being used to Jennerett.

697710[/snapback]

They did a good job on OLN last night because Davidson wasn't in the booth.

Unfortunately, I had to go to a wake last night, then a dinner afterwards.  Sucks when you lose a loved one, my Aunt passed away after a really long hard fight with cancer. <_<

The upside to the day was that I was in Rochester, and I could hear RJ on 550 loud and clear.  I was pissed when Carolina scored first, but yelling at the radio when we tied it up.  Then up 2 -1. 

We finished dinner, and then started driving to my Moms house which is down on Keuka Lake.  Friggin radio reception started to die.  I could only hear bits and pieces.

697704[/snapback]

So sorry about your Aunt. God bless...

I honestly cannot stand to listen to the "Hurricane Suck-off" that is OLN.  Friday night Im going to watch the game and listen to it on the radio.

697695[/snapback]

What, you can't take how Brind'Amour can't lose a face-off and how he has won billions of them in just this series, or how Staahl has all these brothers coming up and they will be the next Sutter family, or how everytime Ward makes a save (even a basic pad save) they say it was spectacular.

I watched the CBC broadcast and I couldn't believe when Ward made the pad save they were going on about how spectacular of a butterfly save he made. He was down on the ice and made a pad save. The only thing I did like was their joke about Comodore being such a determined player that he was at the arena at 2:30 this afternoon, to start putting his helmet on.

Unfortunately, I had to go to a wake last night, then a dinner afterwards.  Sucks when you lose a loved one, my Aunt passed away after a really long hard fight with cancer. <_<

The upside to the day was that I was in Rochester, and I could hear RJ on 550 loud and clear.  I was pissed when Carolina scored first, but yelling at the radio when we tied it up.  Then up 2 -1. 

We finished dinner, and then started driving to my Moms house which is down on Keuka Lake.  Friggin radio reception started to die.  I could only hear bits and pieces.

697704[/snapback]

Sorry to hear about your aunt. :P

Next time you are in the Ra-cha-cha region you can hear the game on 950. They cut away from the game IMMEDIATELY afterwards and proceed into the Left Wing's version of Michael Savage (Randi Rhodes (SP?)), but you can at least pick up the broadcast better when/if GR fades.

The second period was fantastic....The hitting was incredible..

I was cheering like crazy and my dog looked up at me as if to say..."WTF is wrong with you?"

697684[/snapback]

After the Kotolik goal I shouted SCORE so loud that my dog ran out of the room and spent the rest of the evening in the relaxing confines of the front hallway. <_<:P