Sweet Mary

What, you can't take how Brind'Amour can't lose a face-off and how he has won billions of them in just this series, or how Staahl has all these brothers coming up and they will be the next Sutter family, or how everytime Ward makes a save (even a basic pad save) they say it was spectacular.

I watched the CBC broadcast and I couldn't believe when Ward made the pad save they were going on about how spectacular of a butterfly save he made. He was down on the ice and made a pad save. The only thing I did like was their joke about Comodore being such a determined player that he was at the arena at 2:30 this afternoon, to start putting his helmet on.

697786[/snapback]

Could you also tell me who owns carolinas record for most consecutive playoff games with a point? I think its francis, but i thought i heard that someone on the team this year may be approching or has passed it.

I'm not sure, i must have missed the first 3 million times they have been deep throating staal.

The real question is: Does brindamour have more faceoff wins this series than bruschi had hits against the bills?

Could you also tell me who owns carolinas record for most consecutive playoff games with a point? I think its francis, but i thought i heard that someone on the team this year may be approching or has passed it.

I'm not sure, i must have missed the first 3 million times they have been deep throating staal.

The real question is: Does brindamour have more faceoff wins this series than bruschi had hits against the bills?

697835[/snapback]

He's 6'7".

Oh, wait...different obsession. My bad.

697835[/snapback]

YEah, I tried to block out how many times they refered to Staals playoff point scoring streak, especially after he scored.

Thank you.  :(

Though I've often thought that they needed to institute a "2 point line." :P

697916[/snapback]

Actually, I think they'd have to go two more games for the record. Didn't the Habs have a 9 one-goal playoff game streak?

:(

I LOVED the hit Lydman put on "Wanna-be-Dr.-J" Commodore.

Thing of beauty, that.

697846[/snapback]

What i think is hilarious is that mr big badass wannabe commodore will only pick on briere. Whenever he takes on someone with size, he gets his flaming red ass handed to him.

and the pathetic thing about his penalty, he STILL couldnt stop us from scoring. :P

If you make a field goal from the 2-point line in hockey, do you score a run?

697919[/snapback]

Heck, I was realizing last night that I'm so football-bent that my first reaction to any score is to throw both hands straight up in the air (TD-style). It's not that I'm saying "TOUCHDOWN!" and it's not even a "textbook" TD move, more like a "double-fist pump," but my hands clearly create that goal-post shape... :(

Lucky you. I got to listen to the stock drivel of the oln supplied announcers.

697681[/snapback]

OLN? That means you actually got to see the game? While Adelphia came through for their customers, Zito Media's stance remains, "Wanna watch hockey? Upgrade your cable package." Probably bitter about the whole losing-the-team thingy...

Here's my only link to playoff hockey, unless the game is on NBC.

After the Kotolik goal I shouted SCORE so loud that my dog ran out of the room and spent the rest of the evening in the relaxing confines of the front hallway.  :(:P

697832[/snapback]

Did the dog lay down in the hallway to Kotalik his balls?