best seats at the ralph????

I may be the minority, but i think in the first 5 rows of the upper deck is best near mid field( on the Bills side Only) Sitting up high, gives you a chance to see the whole field. Last year, I sat in row 3 behind the Chiefs bench. It was ok, but I could barely see the game. The most exciting part of the game was the lady who hands out candy to nearby fans. When I sit on the visitors side, I truly feel weird. There is something comforting about being on the Bills side.

On a different note, i would love to sit sometime in the red covered seats. My dad had them as seasons many years ago and i would like to sit their for a game. If anyone has any, please let me know. I am also curious how the Jim kelly Club seats are for watching a game??? How is the available food and how is the view???

I may be the minority, but i think in the first 5 rows of the upper deck is best near mid field( on the Bills side Only)

695607[/snapback]

I had seasons tix in that area for 16 years--best seats in the house, IMO.

I may be the minority, but i think in the first 5 rows of the upper deck is best near mid field( on the Bills side Only) Sitting up high, gives you a chance to see the whole field. 

695607[/snapback]

We had been in sec 136 for several years after the reconfiguration, great seats, but almost too low. My mom and dad decided to move so that they wouldn't have to walk the stairs and steep ramps. We now are in Sec 332, 2nd row. I absolutely love the view. We are behind the Bills bench, great sight lines for the whole field, bathrooms are a few steps away, and we are right near the aisle. Best move we made!!!

I noticed that you posted this at 4:06AM. I guess Dylan was up looking for some food huh?

Onto the topic, I had season tickets in N2 or N3, can't remember which or if it was both but I loved being in the upper deck. I believe it was row 5 or 7 which doesn't require to much climbing if you've spent a little to much time tailgating. Personally, I think just about any seat at the Ralph is a great seat. I've sat in both endzones, both sides fo the upper deck, in the corners and in a box and everyone seat has pretty good sight lines and the atmosphere is electric. Just being there for a game is a great time.

I miss my season tickets.

Visitor side club level are the best seats - high up enough you can see all the plays develop, outdoors but your dupa is kept warm by the heated seats...

... the only problem is IT'S THE CLUB LEVEL. People don't get rowdy/loud/pumped up, you almost feel BAD about standing and yelling or having a few adult pops. What a waste.

That's why the REAL best seats are the first row in front of the club levels on the bench sides in my opinion. All the view positives of the club level, but without the "keep it down" negatives.

I may be the minority, but i think in the first 5 rows of the upper deck is best near mid field( on the Bills side Only) Sitting up high, gives you a chance to see the whole field.  Last year, I sat in row 3 behind the Chiefs bench. It was ok, but I could barely see the game. The most exciting part of the game was the lady who hands out candy to nearby fans.  When I sit on the visitors side, I truly feel weird. There is something comforting about being on the Bills side.

On a different note, i would love to sit sometime in the red covered seats. My dad had them as seasons many years ago and i would like to sit their for a game. If anyone has any, please let me know. I am also curious how the Jim kelly Club seats are for watching a game??? How is the available food and how is the view???

695607[/snapback]

Nose bleeds, just like you like them

I take my families seats any day over any other seat in the stadium. Section 134 , 20 rows up. The aisle is the 50 and we have 4 just off the aisle. We have had these seats since Rich Stadium opened. I have sat in the end zone, the upper deck, club level, and there really is not a better view of the game or of the players on the bench. Absolutely perfect.

A great memory was watching OJ run up and down the aisle to the booth when he was working the sidelines for NBC.

Visitor side club level are the best seats - high up enough you can see all the plays develop, outdoors but your dupa is kept warm by the heated seats...

... the only problem is IT'S THE CLUB LEVEL.  People don't get rowdy/loud/pumped up, you almost feel BAD about standing and yelling or having a few adult pops.  What a waste.

That's why the REAL best seats are the first row in front of the club levels on the bench sides in my opinion.  All the view positives of the club level, but without the "keep it down" negatives.

695720[/snapback]

I am ruined by sitting in the Van Miller Club. The foods better, the booze is better, the bar is open until you leave, the seats are heated, their is a roof that extends out just enough to give you some cover, the bathrooms are far more modern and way less crowded and you get to see Van sitting on his platform outside.

I said the bar is open until you leave! Isn't that good enough??

Ah yes, I remember hearing stories of how they cut off beer sales at the end of the first quarter in the Saturday night game against Denver. Not in my section they didn't! We were still swilling even after the game.

I disagree with you about getting loud and rowdy. When I go my section does get that way.

Van Miller Club, best seats ever!

I am ruined by sitting in the Van Miller Club. The foods better, the booze is better, the bar is open until you leave, the seats are heated, their is a roof that extends out just enough to give you some cover, the bathrooms are far more modern and way less crowded and you get to see Van sitting on his platform outside.

Ah yes, I remember hearing stories of how they cut off beer sales at the end of the first quarter in the Saturday night game against Denver. Not in my section they didn't! We were still swilling even after the game.

I disagree with you about getting loud and rowdy. When I go my section does get that way.

696343[/snapback]

Snobbery is way underrated ! ;)

696343[/snapback]

Hey, I'm in the VM club too! Section 238

696343[/snapback]

How much are seasons at the Van Miller Club?