Enough of the vomit-inducing flutie dwarf love

Gerard Phalen.

If he doesnt catch the hail mary, little dougie is nothing. All he'd be is a second rate never was in the NFL.

Phalen deserves the credit for the hail mary anyway. All doug did was chuck it up and pray. Phalen did the all the tough work to actually catch the pass.

Gerard Phalen.

If he doesnt catch the hail mary, little dougie is nothing. All he'd be is a second rate never was in the NFL.

Phalen deserves the credit for the hail mary anyway. All doug did was chuck it up and pray. Phalen did the all the tough work to actually catch the pass.

692637[/snapback]

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i watched part of that game, and flutie was spectacular. they won 47-45 against the defending national champs, for crying out loud.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i watched part of that game, and flutie was spectacular. they won 47-45 against the defending national champs, for crying out loud.

692666[/snapback]

Yes, what do (some of us) have against giving Doug the recognition he deserves? Is it all about size? Hmmmmm. ;)

Get over it pal... since Flutie left your team has been in the $hitter.

It sucks, but we're suffering together.

Gerard Phalen.

692637[/snapback]

If Flutie had only started that play off game vs the Tenn titans!  :blink:

That was the dumbest move in Buffalo Bills history.

692650[/snapback]

Wow. Selective memory.

He did get his chance to start a playoff game. It was on the road too just like RJ's. But, and here's the kicker, when RJ left the game, we had the lead and the win! The Smurf fumbled away our victory.

Nuff said; case closed!

:doh:

Wow.  Selective memory.

He did get his chance to start a playoff game.  It was on the road too just like RJ's.  But, and here's the kicker, when RJ left the game, we had the lead and the win!  The Smurf fumbled away our victory.

Nuff said;  case closed! 

:blink:

692711[/snapback]

Wow....it's tough to distort reality much more than that.

Wow.  Selective memory.

He did get his chance to start a playoff game.  It was on the road too just like RJ's.  But, and here's the kicker, when RJ left the game, we had the lead and the win!  The Smurf fumbled away our victory.

Nuff said;  case closed! 

692711[/snapback]

Thank you god for saying that. I hate people like this. It all boils down to the fact that the Bills got screwed.

For those of you who agree with the what if RJ didn't start, look at RJ's stats from that game and the game before. They are pretty good, a thing that most people would be hoping Losman could accomplish.

Pretty hilarious.

Ummmm, let me get this straight....

People here are honestly implying(or even saying) that RJ was a better QB than Flutie?

GROW A BRAIN PEOPLE! :blink:

692735[/snapback]

Jay Leno had a funny bit on last night. It featured "Doug Flutie" behind a podium, giving his speech - only the forehead visible above the podium, with arms flailing on the sides.

A pretty good chuckle - unless you're in the little guy's fan club.

People here are honestly implying(or even saying) that RJ was a better QB than Flutie?

GROW A BRAIN PEOPLE! :blink:

692735[/snapback]

so, has enough time passed for me to say that both QBs sucked big time and we haven't had a real QB since Jim Kelly? You people need to get a life... Rob Johnson had no brain, flutie was too small and selfish... they both sucked get over it!

For the record, if we're talking "The Catch":

'Doug Flatus' Hail Mary' = #2

'Kordell Stewart to Michael Westbrook' = #12/14

ESPN Top 25 Plays of the Past 25 Years

For the record, if we're talking the careers following "The Catch":

Michael Westbrook > Gerard Phalen

Doug Flutie > Kordell Stewart

Nanker > all of the above! (no interceptions!) :blink:

I do think a lot of anti-Flutie sentiment was engendered by the throngs of the "Gall Bladder Candidate" fans he had. You know - fat, fair, fourty, fertile, female. You could probably add French Canadian to that litany too, eh?

GROW A BRAIN PEOPLE! :doh:

692735[/snapback]

No one is saying that either one is better than the other, it's just Frez's original statement if you can remember, that said what if we started Flutie instead. The fact of the matter is that the week before Johnson had had the game of his lifetime against the Indianapolis Colts, we all thought the second coming of Jim Kelly was upon us and we gave him the start.

I wonder how Dibs' does while following storylines in picture books? :blink:

Gerard Phalen.

692637[/snapback]

Yeah, and that guy....what's his name....oh yeah somthing Montana. he just threw a prayer into the end zone. Every one knows that Dwight Clark is the real reason that Montana made the Hall.

Yeah, and that guy....what's his name....oh yeah somthing Montana.  he just threw a prayer into the end zone.  Every one knows that Dwight Clark is the real reason that Montana made the Hall.

692915[/snapback]

Jay Leno had a funny bit on last night. It featured "Doug Flutie" behind a podium, giving his speech - only the forehead visible above the podium, with arms flailing on the sides.

A pretty good chuckle - unless you're in the little guy's fan club.

692757[/snapback]

I love all this "little guy" talk. It's absurd. Flutie is 5'10"!!! Yeah, he's small for an NFL QB--but he's probably just as tall as Jay Leno and the average American male.